nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

I still have to work Monday and Tuesday. :down:

Lucky! They asked that I work some hours this weekend from home to claw back some of the schedule. 

• Like 5

I work for the next four days. Tomorrow I'll likely work 15 hours. Who knows what Sunday will bring. But I'm no longer covering the service Monday and Tuesday, so that's good! 

Today was was supposed to be a day off where I painted and only painted all day. But I worked on a project that got me excited. (Making a educational board game)  so I don't mind that I ended up working today. But now I'm in doubt of finishing my entry. Least Keianna is coming and bringing my exchange mini. 

So yay! There is still a chance I can get enough done Monday night that I can finish at the con. But I'd rather be hanging out with people and playing games then rushing to do a contest entry. 

• Like 6

I am "working" right now.  Gonna be a long weekend with a kids party, work, poker, work, and then more work.  Hopefully this client's site launches Tuesday at 2AM like they are saying because I keep reminding people I won't be around from Wed through the rest of the week.

• Like 3

4 days...

When in danger

Or in doubt

Run in circles

Scream and shout!

Attributed to Commissar Ciaphas Cain

• Like 8

Packing began today. It is the only day I don’t have theatre practice and I took my extra vacation day on Tuesday after the Con to decompress more. 

Found a WOOF Agent stowaway from the Netherlands. Maybe I’ll let him go if he doesn’t cause too much of a ruckus...

09E93997-CA6C-4BDE-9095-CD78A6DFE146.thumb.jpeg.b43de7e8a79e48a8613766dc688b6bc4.jpeg

• Like 10

Day off today & then it's work Sunday & Monday then I'm off! I need to start the foam packing of minis + finish the 15mms.

• Like 5

I need to finish mine still lol

Im working mon/tues and working from home wed. Unfortunalty part of my team is on vacation and training so I'm slammed at work. My boss has been trying to get me to work overtime but since next week is RCon I won't be killing myself at work until after the con lol.

Make sure to check and see what you need for any classes you are taking :) I'm sure you can buy stuff there but you never know! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Grayfax said:

Packing began today. It is the only day I don’t have theatre practice and I took my extra vacation day on Tuesday after the Con to decompress more. 

Found a WOOF Agent stowaway from the Netherlands. Maybe I’ll let him go if he doesn’t cause too much of a ruckus...

09E93997-CA6C-4BDE-9095-CD78A6DFE146.thumb.jpeg.b43de7e8a79e48a8613766dc688b6bc4.jpeg

W.O.O.F. agents are always dressed quite dapper.::D:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

So do I.

Me 3...

But off Tuesday after con to chill at home...

Packing commencing

Minis packed except for the one I am working on...

Should be ready for con...

Need a check list...

Just remembered I need to do my documentation for some of my entries...

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 5

Got my new set of brushes for RCon today.. Blick has a sale that if you buy 5 or more brushes they are all 50% off or close too.. this was in store, have not checked online

EDIT: Checked Blick web site, apparently the store is using this special to match web site prices.. 

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 6

I’ve got most of my painting stuff piled up.  I just need to finish staging and then actually pack.  :poke:   Work will be a bit busy on Monday and Tuesday with meetings and interviews.  Then, before I know it, I’ll be driving to Denton.  ::):

I’m going to pack a Blender Bottle and a packet of Grady’s to try brewing some cold brew coffee in the fridge this time.  

Ron

• Like 7

On 10/13/2017 at 8:56 PM, Pegazus said:

Lucky! They asked that I work some hours this weekend from home to claw back some of the schedule. 

Cannot like. ::(:

• Like 3