nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

7 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Wait... what?!? We have a formal dinner or something?!?

Actually, showing up in black tie formalwear for the awards dinner would be fun, and funny.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Wait... what?!? We have a formal dinner or something?!?

No. He’s bringing it for someone for their costume. 

• Like 6

Last night I had a dream. We got up Wed to leave for the con, and one of the cats had died.  ::(:  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

Mooooo

watch this cow get judged instead of the Ma'al I shipped all the way to Texas to enter

IMG_3150.JPG

Beautiful, Siri!  I love her!

I finished Coraline this morning (woke up at 4 and couldn't stop thinking about her so I got up and finished her). 

I just finished packing all my sculpting and painting stuff.  Now to clean the car and pack the clothes.

• Like 8

I got some feedback on the project I was frustrated and angry/sad at and I think I'm going to give it another try tonight lol.

Sadly I don't think I'm going to finish the 28mm I wanted to do 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I got some feedback on the project I was frustrated and angry/sad at and I think I'm going to give it another try tonight lol.

Sadly I don't think I'm going to finish the 28mm I wanted to do 

At this point I'm bringing a bunch of things to get advice on, and entering far fewer things than I'd planned. :rolleyes: there's always next year!

• Like 7

At this point I'm bringing a few random things I painted just so I can say I've got something.  Will also bring a couple of things I'm working on, I think.  Going to try and focus on learning stuff and having fun and not doing everything "perfectly".  :rolleyes:  

• Like 9

Big diorama is a no-go this year for Reapercon. I’m done stressing over it and I won’t bring something that I couldn’t spend enough time on to get to my competition display quality. Kind of a relief actually, I have plenty of other projects to bring to the Con and next year I’ll have the diorama and plenty of other things to bring. 

• Like 10

I have sooooooo much that needs doing between now and Wednesday morning, why am I hanging around at work?!?

• Like 8

Just now, Chaoswolf said:

I have sooooooo much that needs doing between now and Wednesday morning, why am I hanging around at work?!?

I'm gonna guess... $$$?

• Like 7

I’m going to get notes together for the 2 d&d games I’m running. Get a list together and PM the participants what days they are going to be in. 

I also plan on touching up a few of the pieces I’m bringing along. Get laundry done and start packing things up!

• Like 7

Finally got past my big stumbling block on the latest entry. Painting brocade, embroidery, straps, and buckles today. Hoping to finish my second entry by tonight.

We'll see how it goes.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I’m going to get notes together for the 2 d&d games I’m running. Get a list together and PM the participants what days they are going to be in. 

Ah! Was going to bug you about that today. Now I’ll just wait. Did manage to speed paint one of the Bones figures, and gathered up my two dice sets. All packed.

• Like 5