nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

D&D after hours! Players who told me they definitely want to play and who I’ve put down in these lists:

Wenesday Night - 9:00pm to 11:00pm

@pcktlnt

@Pegazus

@SGHawkins09

@Tripleh5133

@klarg1

@Grayfax

Saturday Night - 9:00pm to 11:00pm

@pcktlnt

@Pegazus

@SGHawkins09

@Tripleh5133

@Broonkah

@noodlemancer

I had quite a few “maybes” so I’m sorry I couldn’t put you on the lists if others definitely wanted to play. 

The two two sessions will be for level 6 characters. I will have plenty of pre-generated characters on hand. You can roll your own characters up and bring, but nothing super-powerful with tons of magic items. 

A bit bit of a lead-in for Wednesday. You are a group of adventurers who are all part of the same Guild of adventurers called “The Scarlet Rogues,” it’s made up of people from all walks of life and they send out small groups to check out areas of possible great wealth and/or power. The guild leader has selected your group to investigate a rumor that came to her less than a week ago. A tomb of a great emperor was uncovered a couple of days ago and she wants the guild to get the prime pickings!

A lead in for Saturday: a rival Guild called the “Grey Daggers” who specialize in high stakes jobs such as assassinations and “recovery services” has encroached on Scarlet Rogue territory and stolen an item of great value from the Guild master, she wants it back and she wants to teach this rival guild a lesson!

Any questions, please PM me. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

D&D after hours! Players who told me they definitely want to play and who I’ve put down in these lists:

Wenesday Night - 9:00pm to 11:00pm

@pcktlnt

@Pegazus

@SGHawkins09

@Tripleh5133

@klarg1

@Grayfax

Saturday Night - 9:00pm to 11:00pm

@pcktlnt

@Pegazus

@SGHawkins09

@Tripleh5133

@Broonkah

@noodlemancer

I had quite a few “maybes” so I’m sorry I couldn’t put you on the lists if others definitely wanted to play. 

The two two sessions will be for level 6 characters. I will have plenty of pre-generated characters on hand. You can roll your own characters up and bring, but nothing super-powerful with tons of magic items. 

A bit bit of a lead-in for Wednesday. You are a group of adventurers who are all part of the same Guild of adventurers called “The Scarlet Rogues,” it’s made up of people from all walks of life and they send out small groups to check out areas of possible great wealth and/or power. The guild leader has selected your group to investigate a rumor that came to her less than a week ago. A tomb of a great emperor was uncovered a couple of days ago and she wants the guild to get the prime pickings!

A lead in for Saturday: a rival Guild called the “Grey Daggers” who specialize in high stakes jobs such as assassinations and “recovery services” has encroached on Scarlet Rogue territory and stolen an item of great value from the Guild master, she wants it back and she wants to teach this rival guild a lesson!

Any questions, please PM me. 

Awesome, thank you! Looking forward to playing with you all :)

• Like 2

Some time in the last two hours, I transitioned from "Aaaaaa!!! NO READY!!!" to "Is ti time to go yet? No? How about now? now? NOW!?"

I'd say the excitement has set in.

:bday:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Some time in the last two hours, I transitioned from "Aaaaaa!!! NO READY!!!" to "Is ti time to go yet? No? How about now? now? NOW!?"

I'd say the excitement has set in.

:bday:

So much this...

So so much...

• Like 5

I think I’m growing a stress monster. Awesome Wife has a little mousling entry she’s working on, and yesterday morning decided that the little samurai needed to be overlooking a koi pond. Since it’s her entry, I’m hands off, but have been instructed to coach from the sideline. She’s doing very well (I’m jealous of her eye painting), but sitting there suggesting and advising only is making me panic that she’s not finishing quick enough.

(She has plenty of time... she’ll make it with time to spare)

• Like 8

It's 3 o'clock on a Mon-day... 

The forum's been read thru again

We've gathered here from everywhere

But its hours yet till we begin

We've been looking forward to memories

We'll see how this one really goes

We'll be glad and bittersweet when we compete

We'll see where the Gold Sophie goes

La la la, di da da

La la, di da da da dum

Sing us a song, at the fireplace

Sing us a song at night

Well we're all in a mood for a melody

And Tallin's got us feelin' alright

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Everything will be fine. Yes. It will be fine...

*runs around like Kermit the frog yelling*

Whatever you do, don't look at the time on your airline ticket. It will make the deadline real.

• Like 6

Just now, klarg1 said:

Whatever you do, don't look at the time on your airline ticket. It will make the deadline real.

Or the deadline on someone else's airline ticket... 

Cause me driving has me all like, "Hands up, they're playin' my song"... 

*** comes to an abrupt stop ***

Uh... you didn't just hear me sing that out loud did you?

*** hangs head ***

• Like 4

On 10/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, MissMelons said:

/sits in corner

/has panic attack

I'm fine

Totally fine. 

Yep.

/screams internally

This reminds me that I need to swing by the store and pick up some chocolate today or tomorrow.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Tick..........tick.........tick..........tick.................

NOT HELPING!!!

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

Some time in the last two hours, I transitioned from "Aaaaaa!!! NO READY!!!"

I'm still at that point.,

• Like 5