nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

40 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I'm debating what I want my ribbon for next year to be. I love my Stomp of Approval, but I'm leaning towards Forum Friend or Forumite instead, because I want to encourage new people to join us! I know of at least two people who signed up to get a ribbon, and another who didn't even know there were Reaper forums until I told her. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

"Forum Fanatic"?

Cause, y'know, most of us who post here are.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

I know what I want to do ... but not how to do it without getting in trouble. 

Do IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

I'm debating what I want my ribbon for next year to be. I love my Stomp of Approval, but I'm leaning towards Forum Friend or Forumite instead, because I want to encourage new people to join us! I know of at least two people who signed up to get a ribbon, and another who didn't even know there were Reaper forums until I told her. ^_^

Huzzah!

Argh. And that was one of the ribbons I wanted, too ... *mutter* I kept forgetting to ask about it!

... I blame buglips. He distracted me somehow. Without being present. Or something. I don't know.

I'm also debating a ribbon, although I'm not sure what... Mr. Thorne is also debating one. I'm sure THAT will be enlightening... ^^;

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Argh. And that was one of the ribbons I wanted, too ... *mutter* I kept forgetting to ask about it!

... I blame buglips. He distracted me somehow. Without being present. Or something. I don't know.

I'm also debating a ribbon, although I'm not sure what... Mr. Thorne is also debating one. I'm sure THAT will be enlightening... ^^;

:O I didn't give you one?! I thought I had, I'm so sorry! PM me your address and I'll drop one in a little envelope for you. ^_^

Huzzah!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I still have quite a few 1:1 Scale ribbons left from this year, so they will probably make another appearance at a future con.

If my photo count is accurate, I probably gave away something like 50-60 ribbons.

Of course, I do have ideas for new ribbons in the future, including a great suggestion from @Matbar. :devil: 

• Like 10

One year ago today this thread was launched.

... But it looks like my nascent “So, who is excited about Reapercon 2018?” thread has been folded into this one. :down:  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

So having an after con withdrawal....

Glad as Hades I have today off from work....

I am waiting for a contractor to show up... would much rather be waiting for a food truck.

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

... But it looks like my nascent “So, who is excited about Reapercon 2018?” thread has been folded into this one. :down:  

I was confused by that one the merge. :(

Edited by terminalmancer
  • Like 4

Just now, terminalmancer said:

I was confused by that one. :(

Sorry. :upside:  I guess that’s why it got folded in.

3 hours ago, knarthex said:

So having an after con withdrawal....

Glad as Hades I have today off from work....

Wish I had...

I've still got a good stack of "Fire in the belly" left over, so they'll likely return. 

Not sure about next years ribbon, though I have ideas...:devil:

Edited by Crowley
Autocorrupt
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I still don't understand why they merged the two - the conversation got really confusing when they did. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Sorry. :upside:  I guess that’s why it got folded in.

No no--I meant, confused by the merge, sorry! We've had various incarnations of "Who's excited about Reapercon XXXX" for a while and they seemed to stand fine on their own!

• Like 4