nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

4 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Yup. 

And also, realized that this was a good place to post the announcement for my ReaperCon forumite bingo game as well:

It was really cool last year, I love being approached, but am really shy about approaching people, but I can't get there until sometime Friday this year. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Keianna said:

It was really cool last year, I love being approached, but am really shy about approaching people, but I can't get there until sometime Friday this year. 

Well, you could always be on the card, yet not try for the ribbon yourself. Alternatively, sneakily cross off the people on your card who approach you! And as for not being there on certain days, that's just a free square for someone playing on a day you aren't.

But up to you. It's meant to be fun, not mentally exhausting, so not joining in will not magically turn you into a newt, squirrel, marble figurine, or fried egg.

Ooo, sorry about those last bits. Sometimes my mind wanders off following a zombified White Rabbit and things get a bit moldy train-of-thought-ish. Pay no attention to the raving lunatic.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

But up to you. It's meant to be fun, not mentally exhausting, so not joining in will not magically turn you into a newt, squirrel, marble figurine, or fried egg.

What?!? The whole reason I joined was to see other people magically turned into newts, squirrels, marble figurines or fried eggs!

What a rip-off. ::P:

• Like 6

Hey friends! So uh....

Those of you with ribbons. Can you confirm that this is the correct ordering size? And if so, how many do y'all normally get? :ph34r:

1-5/8 x 3-1/2

Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Hey friends! So uh....

Those of you with ribbons. Can you confirm that this is the correct ordering size? And if so, how many do y'all normally get? :ph34r:

1-5/8 x 3-1/2

I can confirm nothing. I fail at ribbon size. I also don't remember how many I got. Basically I'm useless and just wanted to say hi. *waves*

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Whee!! 

Morihalda / my default posted below / All Days

(sorry Guindy, but the cool kid one you made me would just put all other avatars to shame :lol: )

You can crop/brighten as needed if it gets difficult to see on the card.

16987ad19b0d2481769e8c42ff85de466ce63000_full.jpg.74196cebb94d25fcadac0a6f8e2b4b18.jpg

2 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I can confirm nothing. I fail at ribbon size. I also don't remember how many I got. Basically I'm useless and just wanted to say hi. *waves*

Okay, but you're good at giving me random ideas. Because now I kinda wanna make a Friday Night/Brewery Druid with those ridiculous shades and way too many glow sticks :rolleyes:

Edited by Morihalda
AND FINGER GUNS
  • Like 4

Just now, Morihalda said:

Okay, but you're good at giving me random ideas. Because now I kinda wanna make a Friday Night/Brewery Druid with those ridiculous shades and way too many glow sticks :rolleyes:

Way too many glow sticks? No such thing!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Hey friends! So uh....

1-5/8 x 3-1/2

Yes.  I got 300...in 2015.  Still have enough left for this year.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

Hey friends! So uh....

1-5/8 x 3-1/2

Yes

I've gotten 100 for both last year and this year 

Last year, people earned about 70 of mine...

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Way too many glow sticks? No such thing!

I need to test the glow sticks I have in the garage and see if they still work.  I have at least 3 boxes.  Not small boxes... like larger than paper boxes stuffed to the gills with glow sticks in foil packaging.  If they still work, I might could... hmm... yeah, maybe it is best to not even think about bringing them... less chance of being banned from ReaperCon...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Guindyloo said:

What?!? The whole reason I joined was to see other people magically turned into newts, squirrels, marble figurines or fried eggs!

What a rip-off. ::P:

Sorry, but joining won't do squat. 

Recite the hidden incantation woven into the material... well, no promises.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Sorry, but joining won't do squat. 

Recite the hidden incantation woven into the material... well, no promises.

I thought we were supposed to burn them in the chalk pentacle in the perking lot chanting Reaper backwards...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, knarthex said:

I thought we were supposed to burn them in the chalk pentacle in the perking lot chanting Reaper backwards...

Is that said as reh-pear, reh-pare or reh-pair?  I'm not sure any of these is optimal, though I guess the reh-pare has the best chance at matching some of the meaning...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Well, 

31 days....

I'd like that, but...

...looks at the unfinished entries and remembers the lost weekend that just passed (RIP)...

Nope. Can't like that. Just a week or two more to get some things done.

/jots down note to self to start MUCH earlier next time

//yeah, who we really kidding there

• Like 5