nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

31 Days... huh...

Well, I'm going to have fun no matter what I get painted between now and then... I'm sure I'll thank my wife for volunteering our house for the school of Cinematography for her short film that she was cast in... at least someday.  And I'm sure I'll forgive my MIL for her computer having trouble AGAIN.  And I'll get over being called in for technical support at the theatre before ReaperCon.  But I sure wish everyone would leave me alone so I could paint!  Guess I'll be hitting up Critical Role for my next few painting sessions as I won't even be able to start until the Hangout is over or winding down.  The birthing pains of a mini...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, knarthex said:

Well, 

31 days....

Holy carp I'm not ready!  And probably won't be, but I'll be there!

• Like 7

Sweet! My 3d printer guy just shipped off the last couple of pieces I needed. He was delayed by other projects. With those 2 pieces, everything is in place. Now to just get em all painted up in time! 

• Like 6

I'm taking a week off at the end of Sept.  Need to let friends and family know I'm going to spend it in working on my entries. NOT for babysitting, help with projects they been procrastinating on, or other such work.  My staycations are not free labor. 

• Like 10

13 hours ago, knarthex said:

Zazzle?

11 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Zazzle only has the new River Widows shirt...

Yep. Not sure that there were others. I just randomly click on links in the ReaperCon site from time to time...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Yep. Not sure that there were others. I just randomly click on links in the ReaperCon site from time to time...

Teespring has some of the other ones from last year. I didn't hear many good things about them though....

• Like 1