nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1 hour ago, Mr Melons said:

Teespring has some of the other ones from last year. I didn't hear many good things about them though....

I wear the skull shirt like crazy from teespring.  It has held up well.  Not sure it was worth the price I paid for a t-shirt though. (Well 2 since I also bought a faction shirt.)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

Teespring has some of the other ones from last year. I didn't hear many good things about them though....

If you only wanted one shirt design it's pretty good, good ink and good wear. However, if you wanted more than one design there is no shipping break and many of the designs came from different shops.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

27 days. ..

Aahh!  Please stop!!  I haven't been available to paint in three days, and this isn't helping. :unsure:

• Like 8

On 9/16/2017 at 0:25 PM, hungerfan said:

Guess who got a jury summons notice for Monday of Reapercon week? 

Need to see what kind of options I have. 

What are the Texas rules for jury duty? MA has a very convenient "one day, or one trial" policy. (Obviously, if you actually get seated, nearly anything is possible.)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

What are the Texas rules for jury duty? MA has a very convenient "one day, or one trial" policy. (Obviously, if you actually get seated, nearly anything is possible.)

No clue.  Every time I have gone they either canceled it or I sat for an hour or so and they picked the folks they wanted before getting to me.  Would like to sit with other juror's some day and give it a go. Well I say that until I get stuck in some crazy murder trial with a Dallas Cowboy that goes for weeks.

I am glad they let me just request a new day to go in instead of forcing me to go on the day they gave.

• Like 5

I really wanted that shirt last year but missed it. :sobs: It was perfect, it represented gaming, sculpting, and painting!

I'm secretly hoping it's brought back this year.... :ph34r:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

I really wanted that shirt last year but missed it. :sobs: It was perfect, it represented gaming, sculpting, and painting!

Pretty sure it been available since last year at Zazzle.  Tjats where I bought mine (hoodie actually) after the con.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Morihalda said:

It is still on Zazzle, but you have to search for ReaperCon.  It doesn't appear with the rest of the Reaper shirts from the Apparel link. It must not be tagged the same.

I've worn mine so much it is pretty faded. I'm considering getting a new one.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Pretty sure it been available since last year at Zazzle.  Tjats where I bought mine (hoodie actually) after the con.

What! We're talking about the die + crossed tools shirt, right?

When I tried to get it the last day of the con, it told me that a certain amount of people were needed "to bring back the printing for this shirt" and to give them my email to notify me.

3 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

It is still on Zazzle, but you have to search for ReaperCon.  It doesn't appear with the rest of the Reaper shirts from the Apparel link. It must not be tagged the same.

I found it that way! Yay!!!!

Thanks, friends :wub: 

• Like 5