nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Must...paint...faster....

I've got 6 no wait 9 goblins that are in various stages of painting. Little buggers have been fighting me all the way & I started on them first! I really don't wanna go the prepaint route with these guys (especially one of them). Hope to "slog through them" & have em done before Oct 1st!

& hobgoblins....we won't talk about those....

On a brighter note, purchased the name labels today! Still plenty of time if you want your name & forum name on your Reaper badge, send me a PM & I'll add yah to the list!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Must...paint...faster....

Tried. I really did. Sat down to paint today, and couldn't push myself through. Trying for an "open" entry, and realizing that there wasn't a thing changed on the figure put me off. Trying to think of what to do to make it a little bit more special. Other than the base. That'll be cool. But I need a little something to it to pull it a bit more out of "Painters".

• Like 4

I'm in for a diorama entry this year. It's killing me that I don't have a wip going. I want to show it off, but I want to surprise everyone even more. It's coming along at a good clip. My first attempt at the spell effect was a total failure. So now I'm in the midst of tackling the challenge a different way.  Shouldn't be too long before this project is polished off and ready for contest. Here's to hoping anyway.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, knarthex said:

24 days..

For me it's 22..... (vacation starts Sunday 15th at 8 AM!)

Definitely the 16th is my deadline day.....

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, haldir said:

For me it's 22..... (vacation starts Sunday 15th at 8 AM!)

Definitely the 16th is my deadline day.....

Flying in the morning of the 18th, so I need to have everything done by the evening of the 17th. 

• Like 1

I'll head over to Boise on Tuesday the 17th. Stay the night at a hotel, fly out in the morning & then I'll touch down in Texas around noon or so.Speaking of the hotel, oddly I just re-booked for close to 10 bucks cheaper then I did last week. Hey, I don't mind!!!

• Like 4

I was on vacation then got sick... I haven't painted in well over a week. Having stuff done for RCon is looking like way less of a possibility at this point. I'm hoping to have at least one done for the painters.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I was on vacation then got sick... I haven't painted in well over a week. Having stuff done for RCon is looking like way less of a possibility at this point. I'm hoping to have at least one done for the painters.

YOU CAN DOOO EEEET! 

• Like 4