So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

nytflyr

2 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

A bit more info on the D&D after hours games I’ll be running. 

9pm-11pm in the HGI lobby where they have tables and chairs. 

I will get a list together tonight. Some want to play Wednesday, some Saturday and some both days. So I’ll get a little matrix together and post it up. 

Will this be premade, adventure league, or new characters? :O

I'd love to play if you have room.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Hoping that once you see it in person there will be an idea that comes across for getting it fixed up. I don't think it is horrible but enough that we noticed it as soon as we started looking it over.

i'm sure if we all put our heads together and inspect the damage we might be able to come up with a solution, otherwise i'll just put a note on its entry slip explaining what happened and hope for the best

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, noodlemancer said:

I just started one, but I think I can get it done if I no-life it until 5pm Friday next week. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

That's the spirit!!

19 minutes ago, noodlemancer said:

I just started one, but I think I can get it done if I no-life it until 5pm Friday next week. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

That's the spirit!!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, noodlemancer said:

Will this be premade, adventure league, or new characters? :O

I'd love to play if you have room.

6th level rolled up by the player or i will have pregens available. 

I think I have one slot open on Saturday night if you want it. The Wednesday is now filled up. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jsalyers said:

Is it normal for me to still be painting on my ReaperCon minis this close to the convention...? :)

I must certainly be in the top 10 of slowest painters ever.

I wonder if I can paint in the car while the wife drives to Dallas...?

J--

I did a contest mini 20 mins till deadline @ the Con. This was going back to the mini bins, finding the mini & weighing it for weight (minus off my melt slip). Sitting down & painting it up. Granted it was the squirrel familiar but it was more or less a test to see if I could get something into the Contest that year. 

My last contest entry, I started 4 days before I left for the Con (which is a day earlier then the Meat n Great).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i wanted a shirt but no spare cash lol

Yeah, well now I've got no shirt *and* no cash.  <_<  I think I'm going to stick Zazzle with it and take them up on their "satisfaction guarantee" because the sizing is so ridiculously far off as to be unreasonable.  I even took measurements before ordering.  

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Yeah, well now I've got no shirt *and* no cash.  <_<  I think I'm going to stick Zazzle with it and take them up on their "satisfaction guarantee" because the sizing is so ridiculously far off as to be unreasonable.  I even took measurements before ordering.  

That sucks.  Did they send the size you ordered?  It is hard to understand how a shirt-making company could have their sizes so far off.  Do they pay for returns or do you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Serenity said:

That sucks.  Did they send the size you ordered?  It is hard to understand how a shirt-making company could have their sizes so far off.  Do they pay for returns or do you?

The label claims it is an extra large.  It is quite a bit smaller than a shirt from a brick and mortar retailer of the same supposed size.  Heck, it's smaller than the mens medium. They say they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so we'll see. 

• Like 4