Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

For Saturday night? I've been trying to decide if I want to bring a dress.

I'll be wearing a dress, since that's the one day I'll be cosplaying. I'll have wings too, but I think those may be optional accessories for everyone else.

18 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A reminder to everyone that y'all really need to get into a group photo this year. ^_^

There will be multiple group photos; one each night before dinner, to ensure everyone gets in at least one. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A reminder to everyone that y'all really need to get into a group photo this year. ^_^

11 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

There will be multiple group photos; one each night before dinner, to ensure everyone gets in at least one. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

So if you miss out on all of them, shame on you!

And let's not forget both a visor picture, and a plush avatar picture!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

And let's not forget both a visor picture, and a plush avatar picture!

well my plushie isn't my avatar, it's my familiar....

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, knarthex said:

well my plushie isn't my avatar, it's my familiar....

Details...

I'll be arriving at Love Field around 1:50pm. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Well I should be arriving in love field around 1:10.

Ok, I've gotten to the point where it took me a minute to realize that you may not be taking an exteremy late flight (or extremely early red eye.)

Because I automatically read that as 01:10, and not 13:10.

• Like 5

I would love to roll into Lewisville at 18:00, but I suspect it will be more like 20:00-22:00.

@knarthex - btw, $19. Why only $19? Because, Kentucky. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

Trying to decide if I want to bring any paints. I have a home-made travel sized wet palette and a travel plastic welled palette that I'm bringing along for the classes along with brushes and brush soap... I just recall there being little to no paint at last year's con for people to use unless they brought their own or others shared with them. I could just do some stuff with limited palette from con exclusive paints in the swag bag... hmm..

• Like 4

I'm having the absolute worst anxiety right now. 

@[email protected] its really really bad. Its a combination of excitement and "oh my God, people!!!!!!"  

So if I'm quiet Wednesday and Thursday, I'm not being rude. The rum hasnt kicked in yet.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Trying to decide if I want to bring any paints. I have a home-made travel sized wet palette and a travel plastic welled palette that I'm bringing along for the classes along with brushes and brush soap... I just recall there being little to no paint at last year's con for people to use unless they brought their own or others shared with them. I could just do some stuff with limited palette from con exclusive paints in the swag bag... hmm..

I threw a few Bones into my case with about ten colors in case I want to paint.  Husband is bringing a large rolling case, so I'll just borrow what I need.

Not sure when we are leaving, maybe 9am, with an expected 6pm arrival at the hotel. Might stop for dinner before going to the M&G.

• Like 6