Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

 

For Saturday night? I've been trying to decide if I want to bring a dress.

 

I'll be wearing a dress, since that's the one day I'll be cosplaying. I'll have wings too, but I think those may be optional accessories for everyone else.

 

18 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A reminder to everyone that y'all really need to get into a group photo this year. ^_^

 

There will be multiple group photos; one each night before dinner, to ensure everyone gets in at least one. 

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A reminder to everyone that y'all really need to get into a group photo this year. ^_^

 

11 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

There will be multiple group photos; one each night before dinner, to ensure everyone gets in at least one. 

 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

So if you miss out on all of them, shame on you!

 

And let's not forget both a visor picture, and a plush avatar picture!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

And let's not forget both a visor picture, and a plush avatar picture!

well my plushie isn't my avatar, it's my familiar....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, knarthex said:

well my plushie isn't my avatar, it's my familiar....

Details...

 

I'll be arriving at Love Field around 1:50pm. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Well I should be arriving in love field around 1:10.

 

Ok, I've gotten to the point where it took me a minute to realize that you may not be taking an exteremy late flight (or extremely early red eye.)

 

Because I automatically read that as 01:10, and not 13:10.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to roll into Lewisville at 18:00, but I suspect it will be more like 20:00-22:00.

 

@knarthex - btw, $19. Why only $19? Because, Kentucky. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to decide if I want to bring any paints. I have a home-made travel sized wet palette and a travel plastic welled palette that I'm bringing along for the classes along with brushes and brush soap... I just recall there being little to no paint at last year's con for people to use unless they brought their own or others shared with them. I could just do some stuff with limited palette from con exclusive paints in the swag bag... hmm..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the absolute worst anxiety right now. 

 

@[email protected] its really really bad. Its a combination of excitement and "oh my God, people!!!!!!"  

 

So if I'm quiet Wednesday and Thursday, I'm not being rude. The rum hasnt kicked in yet.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Trying to decide if I want to bring any paints. I have a home-made travel sized wet palette and a travel plastic welled palette that I'm bringing along for the classes along with brushes and brush soap... I just recall there being little to no paint at last year's con for people to use unless they brought their own or others shared with them. I could just do some stuff with limited palette from con exclusive paints in the swag bag... hmm..

 

I threw a few Bones into my case with about ten colors in case I want to paint.  Husband is bringing a large rolling case, so I'll just borrow what I need.

 

Not sure when we are leaving, maybe 9am, with an expected 6pm arrival at the hotel. Might stop for dinner before going to the M&G.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...