Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

:blink:

Holy cow! There was a crack of thunder just now that was so loud it legit sounded like somebody just shot a cannon outside the window! I hope it was just up in the clouds.... 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, MissMelons said:

We found the downside to being on the top floor.

@[email protected]

Dislike! It's a right proper deluge outside; glad I left before it got bad. 

It's actually nice to have a couple hours of happy introvert time and catch up on the forums and post fun pics. I've been going like crazy the whole con, and it's been the most awesomest thing ever in the history of awesome, but it's also nice to have cozy quiet time. ^_^

My Shiniest Ma'al Drakar got a bronze! :bday: That's actually what I expected, since I knew myself that it was only bronze level at best, and I was perfectly content with that. But it was good, I got some awesome feedback from Michael Proctor about what things I could have done differently that would have bumped it up to a low silver, and I 100% agreed with all of it. So it was a great learning experience, and despite what a beautifully shiny nuisance Ma'al has been, I am glad I painted him, and I'm glad I entered him. ^_^

Oh! But the bestest best part is that Proctor will be painting up Argent when he's done, and Ron wanted him painted as a metallic dragon. Proctor was hesitant to do so since he hadn't painted a metallic dragon in a long time (he may have said ever, it was noisy in there). However, apparently after Proctor saw my Ma'al, it convinced him that it could be done!!!!!!! :bday:::D:

Pardon me while I just explode into a wibbley pile of astonished joy over here. 

Huzzah!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Holy cow! There was a crack of thunder just now that was so loud it legit sounded like somebody just shot a cannon outside the window! I hope it was just up in the clouds.... 

Huzzah!

I wish I was there to hear it! I love thunderstorms!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I briefly wondered if part of the hotel blew up.

• Like 3

I'm not sure of the count, but I think this trip boosted my mini total by 60-100 figures (I'm not opening the melt table bags to count).

Going to Reaper HQ after noon to mail 'em home, so in about 2 weeks I'll know what I bought.  

I can sum up RCon as everything you like about the company and community with MORE AWESOME and live.  It is fantastic.

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I can sum up RCon as everything you like about the company and community with MORE AWESOME and live.  It is fantastic.

Best description of ReaperCon ever. :D

Huzzah!

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I'm not sure of the count, but I think this trip boosted my mini total by 60-100 figures (I'm not opening the melt table bags to count).

Going to Reaper HQ after noon to mail 'em home, so in about 2 weeks I'll know what I bought.  

Yup. It's Amaaaaazing. :wub:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I wish I was there to hear it! I love thunderstorms!

There was a thunderstorm last night?!? I'm also on the 6th floor, so it's a bit disconcerting that I slept through it all. :unsure:

• Like 7