Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

We're not flying out until tomorrow sometime - not sure when, exactly, but I expect much time will be spent slopping about an airport, wishing I didn't have to be in an airport to board a flying tube. ^^;

I have a vague recollection of hearing something about a forumite dinner party later today? Is that happening? @ub3r_n3rd, was that something you were setting up?

• Like 5

My understanding is that @Ludo set it up under the reservation name of Reaper, for 25+ people. I can't recall the name of the restaurant, though; it starts with an S and is just down the street from the hotels. The Silver-something-or-other?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

There is a forumite dinner tonight after the auction at the Saltgrass located across the street from the hotel. 

BE FORE WARNED!!!! It is not an inexpensive restaurant. So, if your con funds have been depleted due to excessive squee'ing, remember that it is for socializing but not like the fire pit.

They do have reeeeallly great steaks though.

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 11

Just now, OneBoot said:

My understanding is that @Ludo set it up under the reservation name of Reaper, for 25+ people. I can't recall the name of the restaurant, though; it starts with an S and is just down the street from the hotels. The Silver-something-or-other?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Yes, its the Saltgrass right outside the main hotel and here is a reservation for 25 to 30 people set up already. We had about that number last year almost and the resteraunt was very accommodating.

The food is not inexpensive but it isn't stupid expensive either. Definite look up their menu first to be sure if its something you would like! 

We socialize, eat steak, socialize, drink a littlw and wander back to the hotel to socialize and watch the walking dead.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Shopping Spree!!!!!!!!

0631D908-C21C-48E9-ACF8-B9D47E7E2D08.thumb.jpeg.e06e29546925a53aa8ec2e82597dbf7e.jpeg

WTH?! Did you mug the registration?!  Oooh!!! Wait!

Inside job!

You sneaky little feline.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

WTH?! Did you mug the registration?!  Oooh!!! Wait!

Inside job!

You sneaky little feline.

M.E.O.W. operative Grayfax is working on his assignment to buy all the things!

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

M.E.O.W. operative Grayfax is working on his assignment to buy all the things!

His going to struggle with all those things. I may have to help lighten his burden. Yes...

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

@Pegazus during last night after hours game run by @ub3r_n3rd

FB_IMG_1508695429811.jpg

Hey! All that talking made my character thirsty! Not his fault the bartender was a snob. And there wasn’t any sign that they’d refuse service.

For that alone he totally deserved that errant dagger in the forehead. A beer presented forthwith and he’d still be spitting in the glasses and watering down the drinks. 

Besides, a little axe mark in a bar top is an easy fix, and cheap to boot. Now an elephant... you’re talking serious structural damage there.

Thank goodness there wasn’t any peanut wine behind the bar. Would have taken out more than just the one wall.

• Like 10