Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

34 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

You are in good company.  I neglected to mention it to anyone.

I only heard after two rum and cokes in and it was too late then. Miss Melons was gone, and replaced by Blrgrrrr Melons. 

I think I scared Ubers DnD table as I shouted good night and laughed maniacally as Mr M guided me to the elevators. 

• Like 14

Wow, I slept 9 and half hours last night, and I'm almost feeling like a nap sounds good. I love the 'con, but it can be tiring.

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, noodlemancer said:

Making those custom ribbons looks pretty pricey! It's such a cool idea though.

I was shocked at the price as well, but then the Bingo ribbons still have leftovers after the second year. I’ll have to restock for next year. Planning a couple of new ribbons too.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Wow, I slept 9 and half hours last night, and I'm almost feeling like a nap sounds good. I love the 'con, but it can be tiring.

I took a 90 minute nap when it got home, and still went to bed early Monday night.

I wish I could do that tonight too.

• Like 9

Sorry we missed everyone at the M&G.  Arrived just as the last stragglers were being kicked out and the doors locked up.  For some reason I thought it was going to be open later than 9pm.  Two people did find me later to mark off their Bingo cards, though.   I went by the fire pit twice, but was too tired to stay and party.   Maybe next year. 

• Like 10

Considering a house Procrastinus ribbon for those who can tell me how many entries they intended to paint versus how many they actually painted

• Like 21

Hmmm... House tabletop ribbons - enter a tabletop quality mini into the painting contest? Play a game with a mini you painted at the con?

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Considering a house Procrastinus ribbon for those who can tell me how many entries they intended to paint versus how many they actually painted

6 versus 2

10 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Hmmm... House tabletop ribbons - enter a tabletop quality mini into the painting contest? Play a game with a mini you painted at the con?

I did the first thing, but not the second.

Now, to add to my plans for next year.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

2 planned, 0 executed. 0.00% completion. I win!

15 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Didn't manage this this year, but it should hopefully be in the cards for next year. Hmmm.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MissMelons said:

I only heard after two rum and cokes in and it was too late then. Miss Melons was gone, and replaced by Blrgrrrr Melons. 

I think I scared Ubers DnD table as I shouted good night and laughed maniacally as Mr M guided me to the elevators. 

Sad thing is I forgot about it too.  I mixed my second drink and went, man that's strong!  Wasn't till the third one that I remembered.

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Sad thing is I forgot about it too.  I mixed my second drink and went, man that's strong!  Wasn't till the third one that I remembered.

Land here I was betting that you had intentionally forgot. ::): 

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Planned 6. 0 completed. Didn't even make it to the con.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

Four planned. Two entered. *shrug* we'll see how Round Two goes. If Round Two goes...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

What if I plan to tell you how many entries but never actually get around to it?

• Like 6