So, who is excited about ReaperCon 2017

9 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

I just had the car serviced and replaced the brakes, does that count?

Oh... yeah!  That totally counts.  I had to replace a tire to get my vehicle registration through... so I guess that counted for me as well!

• Like 3
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got pretty much all the scenery pieces done for my games. Working on the monsters & NPCS now with a smattering of the PCs. Hope to work on the maps that I need to make. Ones that I need to mount to foamboard & such. As much as I'm enjoying painting at more regular pace, my lower back is taking a beating from it. I think I need to look into a different chair.

• Like 3

i still need to get gold, i'm determined to keep trying until i get there. BUt i paint for fun, first and foremost, then select what i think is my best to enter, rather than make things specifically for it

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 8

Sigh, yup painting for contest sap my desire to paint as well.  Last two years I had planned entries that are still sitting on hold.  Then I just brought stuff.  This year I've got entries started, but I've was going to paint them up anyways, so win/win.  Well as silver hopefully.   I've not been pushing myself like I did last year.  So even that is in question, but I'm entering some anyway.  

• Like 4

Goal this year is to hit some golds in each category I enter. I got it in diorama last year, but I need to make that leap in the painters and hopefully my open is cool enough to get me placed nicely. If I have time, I'll try to get an ordinance piece painted too, try to get some cool rusted effects on a monstrous mech I have from Infamy. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

i still need to get gold, i'm determined to keep trying until i get there. BUt i paint for fun, first and foremost, then select what i think is my best to enter, rather than make things specifically for it

So much this!

• Like 4