Sign in to follow this  
wisdomknight

TILESCAPE Dungeons Modular Terrain System KICKSTARTER is LIVE!!!

great terrain.  I would like to see these at retail as physical pieces.  I suppose I will probably have a 3D printer someday too.

• Like 1

Thanks, we original wanted to have them Kickstarted as physical products but the funding goal would be so high that it most likely wouldnt make it.

BTW for anyone that is interested we still have 34 of 100 Early bird pledge levels left.

And we have unlocked 6 stretch goals in only our first four days!

AD_Project_Thumbnail.jpg

Sadly, I don't have the cash to pledge at the $65 level, where it really starts being worth it. I might just have to buy it retail, but it looks oh so good. These are the projects that prompt me to save up for a 3d printer.

A lot of those pieces would make for great scenic backdrops for minis too...  Sigh, KDM and other black Friday silliness have killed my poor wallet... 

Thanks, we original wanted to have them Kickstarted as physical products but the funding goal would be so high that it most likely wouldnt make it.

Good move. Dwarven Forge didn't create their reputation overnight, either. 

It's not always automatic turning KS backers into regulars who will sign up for newsletters or forums, but you could put out a survey three months after rewards are delivered to see who's actually printed stuff, and ask backers for pictures of their printed tiles, and ask backers to follow you on social media (including a blog, which Manorhouse uses). This can then help you judge which tiles you should focus on in an upcoming campaign. Of course, another route is to create tiles that DF has not, such as traps, as either a non-physical or physical product. Good luck!