Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 24- 28 2016

It's time again. 

Repeating the 2014 challenge where, as a group, forumites painted over 100 figures in a long weekend!

I am planning a painting binge over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend, and I am inviting everyone to paint along with me. The object is to finish as many figures as possible. All manufacturers are fair game, posting of WIPs and finished pieces is strongly encouraged. You may prep and prime figures before hand, in fact I recommend it. Get out all those primed and half painted figures and get ready to finish them! 

Painting begins at 00:01 am Nov 24 and ends 23:59 pm Nov 28. 

Who's in with me? Can we break last years total? 

BONUS CHALLENGE:  Use at least 3 paints from Reapercon 2016, or the Halloween promotion:

-- Ghostly Moss

-- Corporeal Shadow

-- Gothic Crimson

-- Pumpkin Orange

-- Golden Glow

-- Spectral White

-- Breast Cancer Pink

-- Vampiric Skin

-- Fresh Blood

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 11

Since we won't be going out of town this year, count me in! Seems like a good time to paint up the 20 goblins I put brown liner on months ago and did nothing else with since. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

I'm probably in! Hard to predict a month from now what I'll be painting. I have a lot of stuff prepped right now but I hope to have it all done by then!

• Like 2

I'm not sure how much traveling I will be doing that weekend, but I will see what I can get done.  I'm also not sure how many figures I'll "knocking out" as my goal now is to slow down and attempt to level up this year.  The classes at RCon I took should help but I need to practice in order to improve to the point necessary to realize some of my goals.

• Like 3