Mythic Battles Pantheon

Smokestack

On 9/30/2018 at 7:19 AM, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Normally I'd be tutting at Monolith, but seeing the raft of problems with pretty much everything ShipNaked touches its probably down to them 'loosing' so much product Monolith has run out and has had to scramble to find enough to send them

Sadly, this situation has been going on since March - when Monolith was still using Funagain Games for distribution.  They didn't have any stock from Monolith either.  But Monolith made the change in May and was consolidating quantities at ShipNaked in order to get these missing/damaged items addressed.  Four months later and the only thing that's changed is the company that's waiting for product.  I think this one belongs firmly on Monolith.  They really should just tell backers that they screwed up and we're all going to need to wait for the reprints.  Don't like that, but at least it wouldn't be another lie.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funagain decided to stop doing fulfillment work and I believe was in the process of shutting down completely from what they told me (weeks before Monolith said anything to backers).  Hopefully I'll get everything eventually.  I'm just going to sell it, but still.