Mythic Battles Pantheon

Smokestack

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely going to back this game! ^_^

You get so many minis for the money ... if you want some ancient themed ones this gives you a lot for the base KS pledge.

But also lots of generic monsters: giants, scorpions, spiders, a lion, eagle, minotaur and there will be a griffon as well.

I also like the manticore add-on. For a KS price it's decent but if you'd have to buy it from a manufacturer you'd pay at least twice that price.

What gameplay is concerned I like it that you can play 1 vs 1 and also 2 teams of 2 against each other.

So you can also play it without having to invite friends, which is very nice.

Edited by Findariel

I am with you Dan d'Lyon. I am still in for now. But my Conan sitting on my office floor staring at me... with my Warhammer Burning or Prospero sitting on my desk half constructed.... I am questioning why I keep buying stuff I don't use... Well I know why I do... but I also know why I should stop.

• Like 2

It's really curious ... there are a number of miniatures that are simply great ... and a number where proportions or posture is just plain wrong in my opinion. That's the only thing keeping me from saying I'll stay definitely in ... but if in the end at least half of the minis look decent to me, it is a good deal.