Mythic Battles Pantheon

Smokestack

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really curious ... there are a number of miniatures that are simply great ... and a number where proportions or posture is just plain wrong in my opinion. That's the only thing keeping me from saying I'll stay definitely in ... but if in the end at least half of the minis look decent to me, it is a good deal.

I feel the same way.  Stuff like weird torso twisting (give Jason a duckface and he'll have the infamous "boobs and butt" pose), way too large weapons (satyrs and Leonidas bother me especially since their spears are too thick for them the properly grip), and many others.  I want to buy the trees terrain set, but they put shields onto the bases that will look awkward in other games.

I'm still in, but I'll definitely be cherry picking which figures get painted and which sit in a box forever.

• Like 2

These miniatures look really great. Let's see: $99 + $60 shipping + $95 taxes + Trump election making exchange worse.

I'm almost there, it doesn't worth it YET. I doubt I'll be able to resist another will save by the end of the campaign. I don't know how people from US could resist all these kickstarters...