Mythic Battles Pantheon

Smokestack

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in agreement with Talion on the titans. The only addons I will likely get is the Trojan one and the Hera one. I actually only like Hera in it... Still hoping a couple more female heroes will sneak in. Paolo Parente still has 2 more that have not made an appearance yet. I like the one piece nature and ready to play aspect of the miniatures. The Conan minis were great, not KD great but I have gotten more use out if them from ease alone. And they scale up better to my other minus like reaper or GW.

I am sitting on my base pledge right now, but will likely add a bunch of stuff when the pledge manager opens.  Maybe I'll split it 50/50 so neither hit is too bad.  I have a couple more days to ponder.  The gameplay is growing on me.  I really wasn't a fan at first (which is why I no longer have an EB.)  *sigh*

• Like 2

There's so much extra on offer with just the basic pledge. I can't get over it. Glad I managed to grab an EB, I'll take that crossover for Conan and an extra Thaug/Ketos. Maybe Poseiden, cause He's pretty awesome and Scalia is too cool. HATE the sirens though. That Hera set is nice too, I love that Boar, Geryon and Ladon, plus the adv. heroes. I would love the Eagle and Promethius but this is already getting too expensive for me at this time of year. The Paolo Parente box is also tempting. :wacko:

• Like 1