• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By billeecats
      Newbie post. I've only painted half a dozen or so figures so far, but I'm enjoying myself, and that counts, right?! 

She's painted with a mix of Reaper MSP and Vallejo Game Color. I haven't done so yet, but I think I'd like to start chronicling the colors I use for each future mini. 

30001 Lysette, Elven Mage 

• By haldir
      So I'm thinking of running my Virtual Expo games using this VTT. Any opinions?

thanks

• By Asciiman
      I just got into mini painting about nine months ago, and since then I have thoroughly enjoyed it. So much more than I ever thought I would. During the summer I came across a couple of images of a fire giant that made me really want to see it at my own table. It was these two images that solidified my love for this hobby.  It was there that I was introduced to Reaper Mini, I promptly submitted an order for two of these bodyguards(and about ten others) and I have not looked back.  

Over the last 5 months I have ordered about $300 of minis. It is becoming a costly addiction that I can't say no to. In all that time only one mini had problems, and after one short email, I had a replacement on its way. And then for today, my wife got me my biggest order yet, and it came with a bag of paints. A literal bag of paints, all of which I didn't have any of the colours. So for the quick response to my problems, the amazing looking models, and of course all the freebies, I just want to say, "Thank you Reaper Mini!".

I just wish I had learned about this Kickstarter thing before it stopped taking orders, I want that new fire giant!

• By [email protected]
      Started painting during the pandemic but was really intimidated by basing. Finally picked up some supplies and based my first couple models. Really improved the overall quality and aesthetic. 

• By MusicalFeline
      So, before I go any further, I am an absolute rookie in the mini painting world. So, uh, prepare for the worst.  

Anyways, here's a trio of Kobold leaders. Yeah, I know there's six of them, but one got lost and the other two need a good bit more work, so it's just these three for now.

As I said, I'm completely new to this hobby, so any friendly critiques are welcome!

KNOWN FAULTS:
      I missed a couple spots on the first kobold leader's face.
      And a few other random spots elsewhere on all three.
      All of their bases look nasty...
      I didn't do their eyes, as I want to get a bit more familiar with this before I try doing something like that.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)