SamuraiJack

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

bkf4iczianfo6g5k6nxg.jpg

After 11 successful Indiegogo campaigns, "Michael Kontraros Collectibles" is proud to present its new release, "Deputy Betty" steampunk miniature 75 mm.

Your contribution is very important in order for the whole idea to be utilized and for the figure to be molded, copied, packaged and released.

A - DEPUTY BETTY

High Quality Resin Casting, 75 mm, 4 pieces.

This high quality resin product will be placed inside a metal box.

High detailed scenery included.

Sculpted and painted by Christos Panagiotopoulos

seftfz3zylyxh00pjxys.jpg

akxpdadsqu9tvotaqw9b.jpg

tc6382asb5tyglbzsah9.jpg

emlioxkeuoj6nhmkf47w.jpg

cqakn3qwh9atvle70yqs.jpg

ztrydzlg9rvujzu617fp.jpg

mft5ts8y4xchqvgg8hzs.jpg

cs8ptjoac0kc1e6uhycu.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/arkanias-heroes-and-creatures-stl-files-for-3d-prints?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hi!
      I'm  Claudia, a 3d artis with a lot of experience in videogame design. After years of freelance I mean that I'm ready to share my work with all of you.

I have designed unique miniatures with an incredible story for each one. Mythological beings, heroes and villains, and creatures of all kinds. They all belong to the magical world of Arkenia.  They're  for any miniature fan who wants to test a 3D Printer with these  fantasy incredible characters.
        ---This campaign is for a set of digital STL files - no physical products----
        -The Arkenia's World is composed of 21 MINIATURES:
       -14 FROM  HEROES  SET -   3D model files (STL format)  
      -7  FROM VILLAINS   SET  -   3D model files (STL format)
      -Description Sheets for each of the 21 miniatures  (png format)
         HEROES 

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/drivt/green-disc/description
      (I've stripped off some animated gifs or whatever, follow the link to see them)

Hi Kickstarters! Welcome to a new chapter in eco-friendly & convenient bike care.
      Quick, clean & accurate. Without dirty fingers.
      GREEN DISC is a smart tool for the basic care of your bike chain. Small, refillable and super easy to handle – Just let it roll!

Hold the GREEN DISC between your fingers, press it slightly onto your chain and let your crank rotate backwards. Lubrication is now fully automatic. Two to three turns –  that´s it.
      The GREEN DISC! The freely rotating lubricator wheel is applicator and lubricant reservoir in one. It applies just the right amount of lubricant your chain needs while absorbing fine metal abrasion.
      While rotation, the soft lubricator wheel adapts to the shape of the chain and lets the stored lube penetrate between the plates and over the rollers up to the pins. Once filled, its capacity is sufficient to lube your bike chain up to ten times.
      A product for a lifetime.
      The GREEN DISC can be easily refilled and has an unlimited lifespan. The lubricator wheel is interchangeable & biodegradable. It is made from natural raw materials – without any plastics.
      Simply refill the GREEN DISC within seconds after a few lube jobs. The ecological power pack.
      Our BIO CHAIN LUBE protects your chain as well as the environment. With components based on plants and degradable additives it is eco-friendly and easily biodegradable without missing excellent wear protection. Its extremely good adhesive power and guarantees a low-noise and smooth running of your chain.
      No oil splashes around, no oil leaks when you carry the GREEN DISC in your pocket. Move it, shake it – nothing will happen.
      With GREEN DISC you save up to 90% chain lube.
      A green planet? It´s in your hands! With GREEN DISC no oil flows into the rag, no oil splashes around. No harmful substances get into the soil and groundwater. Less pollution, more riding pleasure.
      A proven concept. Refined.
      GREEN DISC is the further development of the LUBRI DISC, which has just won the GERMAN DESIGN AWARD 2020 for its innovative functionality. 
      The GREEN DISC works according to the same technological concept, but offers 25% more storage volume for your lube, saves raw materials by a new locking mechanism and is therefore even more environmentally friendly!
      Carefully adjusted in diameter & thickness, the GREEN DISC offers more volume. A mechanical closure eliminates the need for neodymium magnets.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/968660672/fishing-village?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      -Hi everyone, this time I propose you a Fishing Village:
      5 Houses   7 Footbridges  1 Bridge -A few years ago I did something similar for video games 
      here you can see the video: and I've thought of creating models suitable for 3D printing.
      -The models are in scale for 28 mm miniatures and are divided into components to be assembled without glue only joints.
      -Doors, windows, nets and winches are printed separately.
      -Each house is playable inside, with working doors and on the ground floor there is a fireplace with the pipeline out.
      -The prints you see below have been made with an Ender 3, layer 0.2 mm, infill 5%, Pla Geetech white, the models have been designed to have as few supports as possible, I printed them with an overhang of 80 ° -85 °, support Z distance 0,3 mm.
      -I highly recommend the use of printers with a print bed of at least 20x20x20 cm (for this scale).
      -Paint with cans and acrylic colors.
      -Each house needs about 500-800 grams of filament.
      -I put hooks scattered on the houses to attach cordage or oil lamps 
      -I remind you that only digital models will be sent to you, NOT PHISICAL ONES.
      * Good fishing ... *
      By removing the base you can have houses for a land village.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresymom/heresylab-lord-of-deliverance-60mm-resin-and-stl-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      HERESYLAB - Many years in the hobby, covering all aspects of it, and with 20 years of experience in manufacturing metal, resin and plastic models. In the past 18 months I have designed over 80 models for our range, and delivered over 60000 miniatures to our backers and customers, facing some rough circumstances and unexpected issues. To include last one HG2.0 were we delivered 16000 miniatures (1250 packages) on schedule.
       PLAY  NOTE: The model will require a steel rod inserted to hold him in the air on this scenic base. A minimum of modelling experience will be required. 

• By camaleón
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/528313606/exo-castrum-3d-printable-terrain?ref=discovery_category_popular&term=3d printable

Exo Castrum is a modular sci-fi 3d printable terrain that allows to build fortress and fortified camps. In addition, the set of accessories allows to create lines of barricades bunkers, buildings, watchtowers, etc.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)