• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. *forces offenders to drink orange juice after brushing their teeth.*

>__<

<shudder>

And here I thought His Imperial Majesty, The Great Emperor Pendrake the First was going to be cruel and unusual... :blink:

I don't understand how that's cruel and unusual. It's not even a punishment. It's something I enjoy...

• Like 2

I bought a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I didn't have anything left as at the end of trick or treating I told the last couple of kids to take a handful each, and one of them appears to have dumped what remained in his bag.

What a Greedy Little Goblin.

Sure that was not Buglips in disguise?

• Like 5

Question for November 1st, 2016

If you were the emperor or empress of all the things where would you set the boundary dates for the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Superbowl seasons?

I just learned something about [tags] from this question...

Emperor Pendrake will combine the collective wisdom of Silverthorne and several others to formulate the 'Holiday Edict' when he assumes ultimate power. (However the Holiday Edict will have to wait until Reality TV is dealt with....there is much my long suffering subjects need to be 'saved' from.) ::P:

:ph34r:

Question for November 2, 2016:

How much candy did you acquire through sales, leftovers, or family tax?

Giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were inexplicably buy 2 get 2 free on the 31st. I acquired 8.
  • Like 5

Question for November 2, 2016:

How much candy did you acquire through sales, leftovers, or family tax?

We had approximately one bag of candy leftover when we gave up on handing out candy at 7:43, a full 17 minutes before the scheduled end of Trick-or-Treating. I retired to the basement to paint Bathalians for my RPG, and when I went back to the porch to collect our leftovers, I discovered that some malicious elfhat dumped a bunch of whoppers, milk duds, and twizzlers in my candy bowls!

• Like 3