Model Faction Update?

Maredudd

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

I am trying to push out a big update to cover all of our bases rather than piecemeal. My plan is to have it done this month as we are getting ready to ship out a pile (literally) of basic training option packages from the last kickstarter. This has resulted in things waiting till they are all ready. What we do have coming:

1) Latest Errata. A few minor changes and clarifications though we are making some changes to how aircraft are classified and designed. Similar to how we have Vehicles broke down, going forward we will have VTOLs, Fixed-Wing, Space, and Dropship aircraft.

Dropping Bulky from force creation. Going forward if you want to pay TVPs for a squad of four Emperors and remain a viable faction forward...go right ahead! :)

2) Updated computer model and force creation software.

3) Updated Faction Lists

4) Our first Flashpoint with scenarios, new models, etc and the introduction of the Open class of models.

5) Videos!

So lots on the plate and I apologize for the wait but I think it will be worth it when ready!

• Like 2

• Reaper User

Do we have an eta on the new faction list and CP/FM?

-- I have pushed it till Dec 9th. I want to make sure its ready the way I want it and the shipping on the Basic Training Sets ate up more of my time at the end of Nov than expected.

Yep! Saw the update! Thanks!

I know I seem to bug you bunches, but only cuz I'm really looking forward to what's coming! :-)

Aaaaaannnnn, I do have one question . . . :-)

The "Open Models". Will the be included in the material released on the 9th?

Also, I really appreciate your working towards a Mac version of CP/FM. I can currently run them by using WineBottler but its a pain cuz I have to rewrap them with each new version . . . though I guess at this point you're not really reving them very often . . . :-)

Edited by Maredudd