Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Imperial Guard, Officer, GW

That is a SPLENDID example of a Warrior in the dark future of which G.W. is so fond. He is also BEAUTIFULLY â€‹painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      In the spirit of this colorful june, my hommage to my community ^^ 
      I'm a bit hesitant with the tattoo's outcome, but besides that pretty happy with the result. 

If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery & give it a like & follow it means everything  ^^ its @albertnyarla

• By giyomuSan
      Hi there, finally I managed to finish this set a bit less caution with the latest guy for paint but well I believe it should look ok on a table :)

• By aku-chan
      "During the opening stages of the Great War, it was quickly discovered that the human mind was too fragile for soldiers to spend any time in areas that had been heavily corrupted by Void Space.
      One of the solutions to this problem was to lift the restrictions on deploying Automaton Troopers to the front-lines. Drawing power from naturally occurring energy fields and equipped with self repair and competent AI systems, they could theoretically operate indefinitely without contact with their human creators.
      However, despite being deployed in large numbers, in the end they did little to halt the advance of the Void.

Centuries later, many can still be found and most pose a threat to the humans they once served.
      This particular model, now known as a Flower Knight due to the flora it spontaneously generates around itself, is not openly hostile to anyone it comes across but will not tolerate any damage to the gardens they both create and guard."

Presenting the Flower Knight from Kingdom Death.

This is another one from the Cupboard of Unfinished ThingsTM that's been waiting for me to bring it back to the table for a final painting session or two. It's not a patch on the many, many other Flower Knights out there on the Inter-webs, but I'm really pleased with it.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• By lazarp
      So I've painted the first five chaos warriors for my upcoming 9th age/AoS army. First time I've tried painting a few minis at once. I've quite liked it and I can't wait to paint more  c&c are welcome! 

• By Bit_Green
      Hello, this is my first post on the reaper forums.
      I wanted to share my most recently painted miniature, the Ogre Guard sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      The base is made out of a 74036: 2" Round Base, some apoxie sculpt for the rocks, green flocking and some army painter grass tufts.

I picked this figure because while he is intimidating, he hasn't started attacking yet.
      This monster fits the look of both wild beast or gentle giant.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)