Kingdom Death: Monster 2

SamuraiJack

On the subject of getting only the pinups I asked Adam and got a really fast response (must have hit the top of his inbox just right 

Me

I'm passing on a question from several people from a couple of forums i'm on

Can they pledge for just pinups without picking any of the upgrade or game levels?

Kingdom Death

I’ll make an options only pledge level later in the campaign. For now they are welcome to pledge $1 and join the fray!! 

Other forums? What exactly are they giving you that we're not?

• Like 7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of getting only the pinups I asked Adam and got a really fast response (must have hit the top of his inbox just right 

Me

I'm passing on a question from several people from a couple of forums i'm on

Can they pledge for just pinups without picking any of the upgrade or game levels?

Kingdom Death

I’ll make an options only pledge level later in the campaign. For now they are welcome to pledge $1 and join the fray!! 

And that's got me in, loving the male pin ups but couldn't see a way to get them without the game.

• Like 1

Break 6 mil and no freebies because someone lost a twitch game. Knew it was coming but still not thrilled. New expansion is interesting but not for me. Oh well there's always tomorrow

Its just a no reveal, not no freeebies. He's already said all the SG are unlocked and now its just revealing them at a pace to keep people interested (hence the twitch thing)  

• Like 1

That Screaming God armour is so beautiful!

I'm hoping the Parasite Queen turns out to be the female monster we got artwork of in one of the first Kickstarters updates (I can't find it now, but it was part woman, part tentacle monster, part bee-hive), because I really liked that one.

Unfortunately, between this expansion and the Ram one, I've already hit my spending limit, not 1 week into the campaign  :down: 

Why didn't I just grab a Gamblers Pledge instead of trying to be financially responsible?

• Like 2

That Screaming God armour is so beautiful!

I'm hoping the Parasite Queen turns out to be the female monster we got artwork of in one of the first Kickstarters updates (I can't find it now, but it was part woman, part tentacle monster, part bee-hive), because I really liked that one.

Unfortunately, between this expansion and the Ram one, I've already hit my spending limit, not 1 week into the campaign  :down:

Why didn't I just grab a Gamblers Pledge instead of trying to be financially responsible?

I would like to second all of this...  There was a $777 pledge open this morning when I got up and I had to let it go...  Going to try to talk my group into kicking in for an expansion or 2...  

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what's behind those skull boxes now.  Some speculation that it's "dead" survivors - which would make sense since the twitch folks died horribly and Adam did comment a few days ago regarding prone survivors.

Let me guess. You can't loot them but you can trip over them i you get knocked back across their bodies.

I'm very interested in this to get the base game (and maybe add an expansion or two) but.. the cost. Man. I know it's better by a lot than trying to get my hands on a copy of it after the fact, where best-case I'm looking at double the Kickstarter cost, but just.. eek.

We'll see where I'm at closer to January. I'm sad I missed out on the first go around of this, but I may just have to resign myself to the fact I can't swing it. We'll see.

Also, over 6 million is ludicrous.

I really like all of the miniature content in the Screaming God expansion. They may be my favorite so far (those armor narrative kits!) but it's so late game. Have to be very selective with add-ons. Saving up for the Dragon King, Gorm, the Lion Knight and who knows what else. Still, miniature wise this one looks very tough to beat. Game wise I'd be lucky to play it once. Decisions decisions.