Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Kingdom Death: Monster 2

My wallet is not ready for this...

I agree.
Your wallets have a few weeks to prepare. ^__^ Edited by pcktlnt

Sooo I just realized I agreed to work Black Friday for seasonal pay........................ I may need someone to make a message on facebook when this goes up plz. :D 

• Like 3

I have to work black Friday as well but... I already have the base game and don't expect there to be anything limited about the update pledge.  It would also seem pretty ridiculous to limit our ability to add-on hard plastic expansions, but if that's the way he wants to organize things I can spend money elsewhere.

• Like 2

I don't have a single Kingdom Death mini but I've wanted a few of the character figures for a long time. They're just so spendy in the store. I came within a hairs breath of ordering Beyond the Wall a couple weeks ago but couldn't justify spending $32 to get one character (spent it on a paint shaker). I don't want the game or the monsters but so many of the heroes look like mini painting nirvana. If we can pledge for some of the heroes at a reasonable price I'll be delighted. If not... Bones IV will console me. 

• Like 2

I admit that I rather enjoy the human figures. Monsters I have simply because of the game. When you say human figures are you talking specifically the heroes (like twilight knight) or the armor packs (like green knight armor for characters) as well? The single figures are great, and the preview figure is cool, but so many combos with armor kits.

EDIT: "An upgrade pack with the rulebook and updated cards will be available for existing fans."  from the update email.  Helps to read with glasses on and on computer instead of blurry-eyed on my phone... 

I hope there's a pledge level for those of us who got the game the first time 'round. I recall there being mention of such a level (basically one that gets the extra/new stuff from the second campaign but not the new core box) but don't know if they're going to follow through on it.

Maybe, just maybe, this campaign will feature the Kingdom Death Paladin that I've been waiting so faithfully for (not the Dark Paladin, that's not the one I mean).

• Like 1

EDIT: "An upgrade pack with the rulebook and updated cards will be available for existing fans."  from the update email.  Helps to read with glasses on and on computer instead of blurry-eyed on my phone... 

I hope there's a pledge level for those of us who got the game the first time 'round. I recall there being mention of such a level (basically one that gets the extra/new stuff from the second campaign but not the new core box) but don't know if they're going to follow through on it.

You're probably remembering it from the first post of this thread. :P

The link doesn't seem to work because somebody post a new link?

There's no link yet because it won't be live until Novemeber 25th..... but here's the teaser picture that was meant to be in the first post:

83uvaJF.png

• Like 1

I purchased the game one of those times they offered it on Black Friday (including the survivor extras), so I'm only interested on the new rules and new minis of course.

I do love the minis and buy a few every month when they update the store, though I haven't dared paint a single one yet. I hope they reprint some of the ones I missed (my only other options are pay 3x on ebay or china fake casts - I don't like those options!)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Storm Knight from Kingdom Death.

Second time tackling this one (I like it that much!), I think I prefer my newer, colourful version but I still struggled to do a decent job on his cloud cape, I think it needs more time and effort put into it than I have the patience for.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/the-edge-dawnfall-v16?ref=discovery

About
      The Edge: Dawnfall is new miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms for 1-4 players. It was created by Michał Oracz (man behind 13 years of Neuroshima Hex and recent hit Cry Havoc) and it brings next level of competitive gameplay to the table. Fresh, exciting, pure and rewarding.
      It’s a living organism with a very passionate community. It’s thousands of hours of development, hundreds of unique art pieces, over hundreds of pages of rich and unique campaigns, 7 extremely asymmetric and unique factions and finally and most importantly a fast, dynamic and very exciting skirmish game with tons of cinematic skills and turn the tide moments.
      This is a second Edge the Boadgame Kicstarter, a reprint of our naive 2016 kickstarter promise of an unreasonably high amount of content that not only we still managed to reach, but even overdeliver. It’s our biggest and most ambitious project yet, it’s our favorite child, our blood tears and sweat. It’s a Beast!

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      Remember this thread?

You know, the Yedharo/GT project that was cancelled and they said they'd reluanch it?

Well they relaunched it.

There's a lot less units this time and far more characters (some of whom appear to have been inspired by the Atlantis Dwarfs or are attempting to copy their success but with a Yedharo/GT spin on it).

I might jump in for a small handful of character models but I won't go in big on this one. Then again why would dwarfs go big? They're small. It's one of their defining features :).

'cause Atlantis did dwarven women with shaved sides and some goat riders......

He's baaaaack!

She got off the goat

Hammer Man is back again

Apparently she's really "Busty"

At least the leaping Trollslayer is back again :)

Mr Ugly Sword is back again (don't know why).

I like this new hammer man

The ugly rectangular shield unit with hammers is back (the only returning unit).
      They really should've fixed those shields and the "3rd edition/Dragonpunk helmets".

The Bloodbowl team is back as well (obviously).

• By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   38 Members, 3 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)