Kingdom Death: Monster 2

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted 15, but I don't have a lot of faith in my list.

Nightmare Adam mini
Sci-fi Aya the Survivor mini
Female White Lion - Twilight Sword - Narrative sculpt
Last Axeman Standing - Narrative Sculpt
Scouts of Death mini
Murderer mini
Bow Master of Deadrock Narrative Sculpt
Bloody Sword of Deadrock Narrative Sculpt
Male Romantic Adventurer Narrative Sculpt
The Screaming Hoarder Narrative Sculpt
Dark Eye Narrative sculp + adv. fight art
Cockroach Queen Narrative Sculpt
Beast Hunter Armor hybrid Phoenix & Antelo
Mad & Mighty Striker sculp + fighting art
Bone Eater Narrative Sculpt + Bone gear

Uh...too many options. Brain overload. Will we be able to add money to pledges in the PM?

The creator said we can count on being able to add funds in the PM one time. He's being really cagey about anything beyond that, but I imagine we will be able to add funds more than once. He keeps encouraging people to add what they need during the campaign, which is normal. 

Uh...too many options. Brain overload. Will we be able to add money to pledges in the PM?

The creator said we can count on being able to add funds in the PM one time. He's being really cagey about anything beyond that, but I imagine we will be able to add funds more than once. He keeps encouraging people to add what they need during the campaign, which is normal.

My plan is to pledge for what ships in 2017 & 2018. With the new expansions not coming out until 2019 I'm just going assume I'll be able to add them in the pledge manager later. If not I'll just hope that he planned well enough this time to have ample retail stock.

• Like 1

For me since the game is new and the size says little chance of more than 1 campaign a year,I like the long term spacing. I can space out my campaigns and plan old/new campaigns over coming years. Since I've had KS that have been delayed that long before they pay off anything, a staged payout seems almost relaxing, like it might actually work.

And did anyone else groan when he suggested another twitch thing? I couldn't do it. I usually don't mind watching others play and thought I mighthink learn something but the last twitch was a true horror fest of seeing idiots compete to make the most noise. Hopefully someone will report that this session was better and involved many supporters providing successful advice and I will be sorry to have missed it, but I have my doubts and I thing they will lose again, mores the pity.

• Like 2

I think I'm going to do the unthinkable and pull my pledge. I have the core game which I love and I've also just picked up all of the expansions in the half-price Black Friday sale (from the EU warehouse too, so no customs fees or horrendous US shipping to pay for). With all of those to come I think I have all I need for the next few years..

This reflects a change in my pro-Kickstarter mind set. I no longer enjoy the sense of backing a project for items I may receive months or years in the future. There's nothing wrong with the Kickstarter model, I've just made the decision that life's too short and that I'd be happier paying retail prices than locking in my money for so long.

• Like 5

• Members

I'm probably going to see if I can sell enough other KD stuff to cover my pledge.. I really want the game, but finances are such I probably can't justify it without producing somewhere else..  with no resin in this go round, I'll be a lot more choosey on choices.. 

• Like 1