Kingdom Death: Monster 2

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! I was kinda sorta right, all the Inverted Mountain stuff does come together into something resembling a second core game.

Also love the Trapdoor Men, those are the freakiest things Kingdom Death have come up with in a while.

I have exactly the opposite reaction to the new campaign.

boo! wah! pout.

I only have a budget for 2 (3 cheap) expansions.  The mountain man and trapdoor men are great!, but they are useless to me. 

leaning back to Dragon King & Nightmayer Ram that at least gives me new stuff to play with each wave.

ill wait and see if the chimera comes up, a 1st Hero, Chimera combo is still a possibility 

Edited by Evilhalfling

Woohoo! I was kinda sorta right, all the Inverted Mountain stuff does come together into something resembling a second core game.

Also love the Trapdoor Men, those are the freakiest things Kingdom Death have come up with in a while.

I have exactly the opposite reaction to the new campaign.

boo! wah! pout.

I only have a budget for 2 (3 cheap) expansions.  The mountain man and trapdoor men are great!, but they are useless to me. 

leaning back to Dragon King & Nightmayer Ram that at least gives me new stuff to play with each wave.

ill wait and see if the chimera comes up, a 1st Hero, Chimera combo is still a possibility 

I'm a bit in the middle. I can't afford to get half the expansions needed for the Inverted Mountain campaign, but I think it's awesome that they came out with a campaign that ties so many expansions together. The more stories the game can explore the better. Gotta agree, those Trapdoor Men really are spine chilling!

So many people seem excited about the Nightmare Ram. It isn't on my buy list but the strong fan support is compelling. If Poots ends up offering an extended PM I hope to add it. 

My gods. Poots continues to create the awesome. There is literally no will save for on this one.

I'm making my Will saves on this one with a +50. It's awesome, but the new house comes first for me especially since we are just now unpacking and getting organized before family comes over this weekend.

• Like 3

My gods. Poots continues to create the awesome. There is literally no will save for on this one.

I'm making my Will saves on this one with a +50. It's awesome, but the new house comes first for me especially since we are just now unpacking and getting organized before family comes over this weekend.

Well, yeah, I'd take an awesome new house over KD :) I was using literally in the new vernacular :D
  • Like 2

Yeah but this game might not be right for you. It has fighting and blood and bare skin and  :ik_oops:

You can always toss in a $5 pledge just in case the PM opens up to add-ons during the various shipping phases. You might be able to add a couple things in 2018-20. 

• Like 2

Well, yeah, I'd take an awesome new house over KD :) I was using literally in the new vernacular :D

I don't even have to roll a will save.  I keep looking (out of Kickstarter itch, which is a kind of rash affecting your thumbs) and wondering why I have no interest.  Just leaves me cold.  Different tastes and enthusiasms.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm waffling a bit between keeping my game pledge and dropping to add ons.. I want the game because I heard it was awesome and I don't know anyone locally who has it.. but at the same time, I got all he base miniatures and expansions I really wanted from campaign 1.. 

I reacted pretty badly to the art rather than the game last time round. I was pointed at some of the more graphic expansions and wrote it off as something desperate teenage nerds would play.

Unfortunately, for my wallet at least, this time I actually paid attention to the game and it sounds absolutely fascinating.

A dark combination of civilization, dungeon crawl, and boss fights is a combination I really have a hard time resisting. On top of that my financial situation is much better than it was when the first one rolled around.