Kingdom Death: Monster 2

SamuraiJack

Dropped my Frogdog pledge :down:

Stuff has happened recently that's had me questioning how much longer I'm still going to be doing this hobby, and that uncertainty means I just can't justify paying for stuff now that I won't see for a few years, no matter how awesome it may be.

Still in for the rules upgrade, and maybe the Gamblers Box, but the rest is just too far in the future.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still very happy with my bare bones BF Lantern pledge and a tiny selection of add-ons. Since storage will be a big hurdle, moderation won't be as difficult as long as I keep thinking "where on earth would I put more expansions". lol

I'm currently in training to learn how to paint better skin. Gotta tackle that before the game goes into fulfillment. A fantastic forumite gave me some very helpful pointers and I'm trying them out. Need to up my highlights. 

• Like 2

I'm still very happy with my bare bones BF Lantern pledge and a tiny selection of add-ons. Since storage will be a big hurdle, moderation won't be as difficult as long as I keep thinking "where on earth would I put more expansions". lol

I think I am in the same boat in terms of pledge level, but my constraints are more financial than spatial.  I think my wife has finally come to terms with my 300~ budget for this one, but she would be happier with less.

I would be happier with more, but not a lot more.  without constraints I would probably only double my current budget,  

• Like 1

I'm happy where I am. I have base game + GC + a few expansions. I don't need many of them and a few of the male pinups so picking and choosing works well for me, even if it's not the "best deal" Space and capital are also concerns ::):

I already have the base game and two expansions - that's more than enough to keep you busy. 

I'm happy where I am. I have base game + GC + a few expansions. I don't need many of them and a few of the male pinups so picking and choosing works well for me, even if it's not the "best deal" Space and capital are also concerns ::):

I already have the base game and two expansions - that's more than enough to keep you busy. 

Well sure, if you just want that to drop that in the post or I can pick it up the next time I'm in the UK ::D:  But since I think you are just saying there is a lot of content on just the base with a few choice expansions, I have to agree.  Although at this point i would probably pick up the gamblers box even if i didn't want the base game.  I love most of the sculpts in that mix.

Right now I have the base game planned, the griffon, nightmare ram, and 2 other expansions planned and 4 of the pinups i happen to like.  I don't know that there will be much changing beyond that, although a ringtail fox mini could sway me...