• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curses.  I love resin for painting.  but, the plastic isn't bad. I've had some fun with it.  speaking of which, I'm going to try to finish a lion kit for this contest.  Should I post it over in contes

So by the time KD2 and Bones 3 have been delivered, I'm going to be able to use fantasy figures to refight the First World War on a one to one scale

oh squee!  Update made my day... mainly because my lion armor kit picture got included!!!!  I has a warm warm happy fuzzy!!!!  Yipppeeeees!

Posted Images

"A lot of people have been asking when the pledge manager will close, I should have a more definitive answer to that soon. Don't worry, we are not going to slam the doors shut without any warning!"

The original statement was that it would be open for at least one month, but that time would expand if there were any technical problems with the pledge manager (there were).

Also noteworthy is that Adam has now implied that they are currently planning to reopen the pledge manager for at least some items before their wave ships. This was said regarding the 3d board "Yeah of course!!!!!! There are a few planned opportunities to pick that up before its all done and ready to be shipped out."

• Like 4

Most of my January through December hobby budgets went out the window with my KDM pledge...  Still tempted by the board but since my father in law made me a table I can leave the game set up in (we play our other games on top) the regular board hasn't been abused by repeated moves/folds... 

I'm more interested in the board to make press molds for other bases but with the base pack coming (and ordered!), that should solve that problem. 

"A lot of people have been asking when the pledge manager will close, I should have a more definitive answer to that soon. Don't worry, we are not going to slam the doors shut without any warning!"

The original statement was that it would be open for at least one month, but that time would expand if there were any technical problems with the pledge manager (there were).

Also noteworthy is that Adam has now implied that they are currently planning to reopen the pledge manager for at least some items before their wave ships. This was said regarding the 3d board "Yeah of course!!!!!! There are a few planned opportunities to pick that up before its all done and ready to be shipped out."

Thank you for the answer.. I just hope my March paycheck will be in time before the close of the PM so I can add some more to my cart :upside:

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally decided on which of the new add-ons to pick up.

Abyssal Woods

Nightmare Ram

Pariah

Red Witches

Screaming God

If Poots allows another round of buying before the end I'll pick up some pinups, but at the moment I still haven't painted most of the pinups I already own.

• Like 1

Pledge Manager Closes March 23rd (9 days from now!)

Liked 

27 likes

15d028d23cb87a855c9b3b5b119423a3_origina

The pledge manager is closing March 23rd at 1PM EST.

Everyone will be charged for any extra add-ons they have made via backerkit starting then. Backers that have failed to fill out their survey run the risk of forfeiting their pledge. It is essential that all survey's are complete so we can lock in production numbers.

The pledge manager will reopen before wave 1 ships to collect your wave 1 shipping fee. I have yet to decide if backers will have the opportunity to pledge for more content when we reopen it. Please do not expect it.

Leftover credit in backerkit can be used to pay for your upcomming shipping fee's.

We cannot refund additional / left over backerkit credit at this time.

If you have any issues, please head over to our support page: kingdomdeath.com/support

Support related messages that come thru via kickstarter have a high chance of being missed, do not seek help through it. I don't want to miss your messages! We want to help you!

What happens if I don't fill out backerkit? 

There is no longer a guarantee that some or all of your rewards will be delivered to you. Instead we might only be able to offer a refund with at least 10% removed to cover our non-recoverable fee's. (Kickstarter, Stripe, Backerkit, Production Fee's etc...) You MUST finalize your pledge otherwise we will have inaccurate production numbers. We cannot give backers with forfeited pledges production units that have been allocated to our retail release. I am begging you, please finalize your pledge.

Late Backers that fail to complete their pledge will simply be removed from our system.

I apologize but I do not have much flexibility room here. I cannot simply order "enough" and hope people finalize their pledges in a timely fashion. The project is very large and to ensure that everything goes smoothly I must be strict.

We will of course, always do everything we can to accommodate people with special circumstances. Please reach out via our support page, not kickstarter.

This is a very critical update, hence I have decided to wait on actual content progress and risk distracting all the important information above.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

Ah... well I can't really leave the update without anything fun. Here is a 1/8th scale Cockroach Queen! 

a19ac8827bdc55b44659aca7c9b2a732_origina

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

Wondering if I should late pledge on this...

Is it worth it with just the core game without any expansion?

You can get a lot of play value just out of the base game and the 1.5 version comes with more content that I started off with.  And at the discounted price... 

• Like 1