On 1/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, CashWiley said:

Welp, my last big hurrah is final!

Gambler pledge

Extra upgrade for 2nd core set

All crossovers

1 set of bases

Plastic game board

Frogdog shirt

Would've gone in for more bases if he had sold them by size rather than a combo pack. I have no need for the small size, I have bags from the last KS...but I really want more of the medium and large ones! Ah, well.

I think I'm good for KDM stuff until 2.0 :D 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Just the 1.6 card pack.

The last thing I had on my maybe list was the game board, but thanks to one of the recent updates, I know I don't want it anymore (the little stone faces not matching up across the gird lines would drive me loopy).

It wasn't the price doubling that did it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmorse said:

It wasn't the price doubling that did it?

:lol:

No, I think that's still a pretty good price (especially as I still suspect it'll come with a terrain pack before its finished), it was already a very low priority item because I was pretty sure I'd have nowhere to store it. It being designed in such a distracting way (to me) just sealed the deal.

4 hours ago, Talae said:

I don't remember which expansions require which other expansions. Anyone have a handy list?

From memory:-

Silver City needs Lion God.

Abyssal Woods needs Flower Knight, Honeycomb Weaver and Spidicules (I think, not hugely confident on this one).

Inverse Mountain needs Frogdog, Black Knight, Red Witches, Pariah, Gryphon and Mountain Man (and maybe Nightmare Ram).

21 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Inverse Mountain needs Frogdog, Black Knight, Red Witches, Pariah, Gryphon and Mountain Man (and maybe Nightmare Ram).

This is more than I was hoping to add.

I am tempted to add the Nightmare Ram and the 1.6 cards.

Any advice on something else from this instead of the Nightmare Ram?

Ivory Dragon, Death Armor, Screaming God, Inverted Mountain, Frogdog, Black Knight, Nightmare Ram, and Oblivion Mosquito.

Also, I haven't added any of the things like Pathfinder heroes, Super Survivors, etc.

I was looking at the pledge helper listed on the campaign page, the current savings of my BF Gambler's Lantern pledge off estimated retail (which always goes up once it hits actual retail, so I expect this number to improve a bit more) is 71%. I knew it was going to be a good deal, after the first KS. I should've estimated about that much, since I think the first KS edition was $100 for the box...

Edited to add: gah, can only buy 1 pack of the 1.6 upgrade cards. I have 2 copies of the game :(

6 hours ago, Talae said:

This is more than I was hoping to add.

I am tempted to add the Nightmare Ram and the 1.6 cards.

Any advice on something else from this instead of the Nightmare Ram?

Ivory Dragon, Death Armor, Screaming God, Inverted Mountain, Frogdog, Black Knight, Nightmare Ram, and Oblivion Mosquito.

Also, I haven't added any of the things like Pathfinder heroes, Super Survivors, etc.

My suggestions would be Nightmare Ram, Black Knight or Oblivion Mosquito simply because I really like the minis in them.

Ivory Dragon could be a choice too, I think this one may get quite pricey over time just based on the ridonkulous size of the monster mini.

• Like 1