On 1/7/2017 at 6:05 PM, CashWiley said:

Welp, my last big hurrah is final!

Gambler pledge

Extra upgrade for 2nd core set

All crossovers

1 set of bases

Plastic game board

Frogdog shirt

Would've gone in for more bases if he had sold them by size rather than a combo pack. I have no need for the small size, I have bags from the last KS...but I really want more of the medium and large ones! Ah, well.

I think I'm good for KDM stuff until 2.0 :D 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Just the 1.6 card pack.

The last thing I had on my maybe list was the game board, but thanks to one of the recent updates, I know I don't want it anymore (the little stone faces not matching up across the gird lines would drive me loopy).

It wasn't the price doubling that did it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cmorse said:

It wasn't the price doubling that did it?

:lol:

No, I think that's still a pretty good price (especially as I still suspect it'll come with a terrain pack before its finished), it was already a very low priority item because I was pretty sure I'd have nowhere to store it. It being designed in such a distracting way (to me) just sealed the deal.

4 hours ago, Talae said:

I don't remember which expansions require which other expansions. Anyone have a handy list?

From memory:-

Silver City needs Lion God.

Abyssal Woods needs Flower Knight, Honeycomb Weaver and Spidicules (I think, not hugely confident on this one).

Inverse Mountain needs Frogdog, Black Knight, Red Witches, Pariah, Gryphon and Mountain Man (and maybe Nightmare Ram).

21 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Inverse Mountain needs Frogdog, Black Knight, Red Witches, Pariah, Gryphon and Mountain Man (and maybe Nightmare Ram).

This is more than I was hoping to add.

I am tempted to add the Nightmare Ram and the 1.6 cards.

Any advice on something else from this instead of the Nightmare Ram?

Ivory Dragon, Death Armor, Screaming God, Inverted Mountain, Frogdog, Black Knight, Nightmare Ram, and Oblivion Mosquito.

Also, I haven't added any of the things like Pathfinder heroes, Super Survivors, etc.

I was looking at the pledge helper listed on the campaign page, the current savings of my BF Gambler's Lantern pledge off estimated retail (which always goes up once it hits actual retail, so I expect this number to improve a bit more) is 71%. I knew it was going to be a good deal, after the first KS. I should've estimated about that much, since I think the first KS edition was $100 for the box...

Edited to add: gah, can only buy 1 pack of the 1.6 upgrade cards. I have 2 copies of the game :(

6 hours ago, Talae said:

This is more than I was hoping to add.

I am tempted to add the Nightmare Ram and the 1.6 cards.

Any advice on something else from this instead of the Nightmare Ram?

Ivory Dragon, Death Armor, Screaming God, Inverted Mountain, Frogdog, Black Knight, Nightmare Ram, and Oblivion Mosquito.

Also, I haven't added any of the things like Pathfinder heroes, Super Survivors, etc.

My suggestions would be Nightmare Ram, Black Knight or Oblivion Mosquito simply because I really like the minis in them.

Ivory Dragon could be a choice too, I think this one may get quite pricey over time just based on the ridonkulous size of the monster mini.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marsya
      Since I haven’t had a WIP in a very long time, I thought this mini would be perfect for it. I plan to paint her up for a Christmas gift for a friend and figured to keep me on track I’d do a WIP. 

I have a few minis in progress she’ll be my main priority after my Darksword Stephanie Law Bard. I prepped her and primed yesterday after the humidity finally dropped.

My current projects in various stages on my desk. 

And just the pinup after some prep work 

A few places I could have spent more time on but figured I’ll prime and see what stands out. 

I used army painter matte black primer followed by Tamiya fine white primer. For the bits on her base I left them in black since she will be the focal point no need to use white on them, it’ll help the colors be a bit more muted. 

And finally my quick mock up for color checking. I usually just print a stock photo and use my paints over it to plan the general scheme. 

Now to finish up my bard then onto tackling her flesh. Since she’ll have a hint of sheer with her stocking I needed to be sure the color for her skin and the sheer works and won’t lose the effect due to the color choices. 

Feel free to post C&C throughout, or ask questions. I’m always happy to share what I can. I’ll do my best to share the steps I take and colors used. 

Happy painting everyone. 
    • By Marsya
      Needed a mini for my most recent D&D character. Since she has a pet rat this one fit the bill and it gave me an excuse to paint up one of my Kingdom Death minis. With the scale being a bit larger then the rest of the party, I kept the base she came with to avoid building one that would give additional height. 

I didn’t add her waist piece that added addl braids and skulls to keep her easier to use on the table. Pinning her gave me some fits as I haven’t done it too much with resin pieces. Anyway hope you like her. 

• By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1241236607/wickerpunk-rpg?ref=activity

Hi, we're Crow Land Publishing, and here's our first book, Wickerpunk. A supplement book for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, with application for all fantasy and horror games, such as Pathfinder, Call Of Cthulhu and even superhero games, like Champions. It will be 275 pages.
      Folk horror – horror and supernatural fiction that relies on elements of the past, folklore, superstition, the dreadful majesty of nature, the darkest urges of old religion. And old gods. Where the landscape itself is a symbol of fear and dark majesty. 

Heroic fantasy – a dream of blades and magic, a dream of defiance of the dark powers of the world, where we can be our truest ideals of our self. 

And when these genres collide – we have Wickerpunk.  A genre in which the ancient and natural world of the Wyld meets the imperialist world of Industry.
      If you like film such as Gawain and the Green Knight, Dragonslayer and The VVitch, you'll like our book.
      If you like games such as Maiden of Sker, Greedfall, and Hellblade, you’ll like our book. 

If you like anime such as Princess Mononoke, The Ancient Magus’ Bride and Faery Gone, you’ll like our book.
      If you like TV shows such as The Witcher, Game of Thrones, (especially the White Walkers stuff!) and the classic 1980s Robin of Sherwood, you’ll like our book. 
      If you like novels such as The Mists of Avalon, The Dark Is Rising and The Broken Sword, you’ll like our book. 
      Wickerpunk is a sourcebook that instructs GMs and players alike on what wickerpunk looks like in a game of D&D or any fantasy roleplaying game.
    • By Westfalia
      We have a small and short campaign live at Kickstarter.
      As the clunky title suggests, It's about a big virus, his small buddy and some masked adventurers.

The all in level is 50 USD (60 Canadian) + postage

Thanks for having a look!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/flying-virus-monster-vs-masked-adventurers

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Gladiator, part of the Echoes Of Death series from Kingdom Death.

Another one rescued from the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things. My Kingdom Death minis always turn out fairly hit or miss, and I think this one falls a bit on the miss side, but I like the job I did on her shield.
      Just wish they'd stop with the dramatic dust clouds, can never figure out how to paint them!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)