Kingdom Death: Monster 2

SamuraiJack

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest update accomplishes a similar thing that they seem to these days - frustration on continued moving of the goal post combined with cool content stuff. As seemingly always, I am left unsure of how I actually feel about it. 

I've cashed out so I need no longer worry about where this Kickstarter is heading, so I'm just having fun watching Poots become increasingly pretentious about the whole thing.

He really kicked it up a notch this update, i had very little idea of what he was actually talking about.

I fail to see how 'gambler's chest is 97% complete' is moving a goal post. I don't see how someone dedicating their life to their passion project...and succeeding wildly...is pretentious. It's heartfelt and inspiring from where I'm sitting.

This is Poots, this is how he ran the first KS, the game is amazing because of that. I don't have any sympathy for these kinds of complaints this time around, caveat emptor. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      With the Kingdom Death range seemingly moving towards 3D printed minis for their non-game stuff, I reluctantly picked up a pair (My only previous experience with a 3D printed mini being a very anime-styled witch I got from Ebay. I opened the package, looked at the tiny mini encased in a giant mass of web-like filaments, had a flashback to trying to clean Forgeworld resin minis (The triangles! To this day they haunt me still!) and shoved her straight back on Ebay.):-

(Astri the Promised is the big one, the other is Badar the Venomous).

Fortunately, these ones were nowhere near as bad!
      They'd already been given a pretty good tidy up, so all I had to do was remove any remaining nubs and give them a good scrub with a wet toothbrush.

Hopefully they'll be dry by tomorrow, so they can be assembled and undercoated.
    • By Auberon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/doom-army/doom-chaos-miniatures-to-print-and-play/description

No time for the usual, since I need to head to work.  There are timed early birds, if you want to save a few $$.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kikidoodle/into-the-void-a-black-cat-enamel-pin-series/description

Sod all to do with gaming, but I know we've got cat people with their own voids at home; and some of you might be into pins and need a Void of Blep of your own.
      Or.. heck, I'unno. Maybe you need void stickers or something.
    • By Clearman
      Move Marvel United Chibi's

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united-x-men

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Sniper, part of the Echoes of Death Vol. 3 set by Kingdom Death, looking snazzy in her Sunstalker outfit.

Another one where I had trouble coming up with a colour scheme, but I think she looks okay, just rather colourful!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)