Paint Storage and Hauling

terenn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone was making good foam (battlefoam or better) for the KS-sized cases, I imagine there would be a demand for the cases...The big case has been the one I use heavily for the last few years. It's big enough to keep my stock paints (black, white, flesh tones, nmm basics, brooooowns and greys, etc) and a decent amount of per-project paints.

Pictures or it didn't happen...

Here's one of the first ones I built a couple of years ago.  Not as clean looking as others I've done, but still functional.  Latter ones I've done have the sides sticking out enough to put another piece of foamboard over the paints as a lid:

xsDGCcj.jpg

• Like 4

If someone was making good foam (battlefoam or better) for the KS-sized cases, I imagine there would be a demand for the cases...The big case has been the one I use heavily for the last few years. It's big enough to keep my stock paints (black, white, flesh tones, nmm basics, brooooowns and greys, etc) and a decent amount of per-project paints.

Love to see Reaper give another case company that is more reliable the chance to make different inserts for the cases as they did with Outrider. I'd think Reaper doesn't actually want to be in that business, but enabling someone who is reliable seems like a win - win for everyone on the surface.

• Like 2

I brought my Tablewar case to ReaperCon! I got the flat trays and glued them into the sliding trays so I could putty miniatures to the bottom. The acrylic case is also helpful when traveling so you can have peace of mind, knowing that you can see they're still safe. I also brought my paints in a backpack. My Art Bin rack holds 32 paint dropper bottles and I just made sure to wrap some fabric (in my case a T-shirt) around it so they wouldn't fall out when being stored vertically in my backpack as I shuffled to & from classes. Hope that helps!

post-13200-0-13986000-1479404403.png

post-13200-0-49835900-1479404441.jpg

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 2