Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

Shadows of Brimstone: Bandit (Minivember)

This is from yesterday (11/5). He was a super quick paint job, less than 2 hours. I was hoping to get all 6 of them done yesterday but that didn't happen because of my cold.

post-13972-0-09785700-1478468430_thumb.jpg

post-13972-0-06253200-1478468440_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      I turned 30 a month ago. I celebrated it by having a game day and dressing up like an elf and going into the woods nearby-ish and do fun photos. We had fun with faerie lights. These are my favorites. Spoiled for possibly large photos.

I'll post my (hopefully) public FB album to see all of them when they are up on there.

• By SparrowMarie
      Soooo... I'm doing this again this year. I thought I'd have my October stuff up and ready to go by October but Life happened. This led me to the decision to do this again this year. I've adjusted the rules for this year. They may or may not be different to last years, I can't find the post that lists them from then. I have picked minis but have too many on the list so I need to cull it down and then write out my calendar.

Rules:

Paint 30 (or more) unique minis. This means you can paint a bunch of one sculpt but it only counts as 1 mini towards the count. Example: I painted over 70 minis last year but because of the number of sculpts that I did it only came out to 30 discreet minis. You do not have to paint one a day but one for each day. Prep beforehand is totally permitted (washing, mold line removal, priming, etc.) Any paint other than liner (any color) for Bones is not permitted.  
      ETA:
      This is starting in November.

• By SparrowMarie
      One of the pieces from Bones 4 that I was most excited about was this one. The Fungal Queen is very regal IMO. I'm using a color palette based on a Blood Mushroom. I hope to not add (many) more colors than the ones shown below. I may not even use all of those. So far I've gotten her skin (somewhat) base coated and the mushroom top is more or less finished. Lots of touch-ups and tweaks but very happy so far.

• By SparrowMarie
      So I've taken a break from my Fallout coloring book but I am still coloring. I'm going to use this for my non-Fallout books.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 187 Guests (See full list)