Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

Shadows of Brimstone: Undead Gunslinger (Minivember)

This was my mini that I worked on yesterday (11/6). I think he turned out pretty good for a few hours of work. He could definitely use a few touch ups though now that I see better pictures.

post-13972-0-17072100-1478582262_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      So I've taken a break from my Fallout coloring book but I am still coloring. I'm going to use this for my non-Fallout books.

• By SparrowMarie
      I've been working on her simce September or October and finally done. It's a shame I have to give her away.

• By SparrowMarie
      So I'm going to be making a diorama for a friend soon. I have a pretty solid idea of what I want to do but no idea how to go about it. I've never worked with cork before and am going to be using quite a bit of it. I want to pour water effects(?) into it but don't want the cork to soak it up. My questions are (photos to be added below for reference):

How do I seal the cork so it won't absorb the resin water effects? Do I need to seal the wood I am basing it on as well? If so what is the best way to do that? What is the best glue to put the cork on the wood, sealed or not?  
      ETA: 
      How do I fix the small hairline cracks in the cork (not sure if they're visible in the picture)? Kind of related but what is the best glue for plastic to wood (I'm going to be putting the wood on top of a painted Tropicana lid)?  

• By SparrowMarie
      I got this for myself:

I'm having tons of fun with it. I've finished 2 so far and am onto a third. I'm trying to implement my 3D painting techniques onto paper, like highlighting and shading.

ETA: I'm using colored pencils not paint.
    • By SparrowMarie
      Minivember is here once again! I know that today is the 5th so I'm going to have to play a little catch up as I was on vacation until yesterday evening. Now I need to get started painting so this will probably be a shorter intro post than previous years. You may ask why the title says "The Last." Well because this is the last year that I am going to be doing Minivember. Next year I'll have a new fun thing but it will be in October instead of November because of how busy this time of year is for me. And I know that the holidays are part of the challenge but it's getting to be too much of a challenge.

This year I'm going to be painting minis from Shadows of Brimstone that I have not yet finished. My goal (like every year) is to paint at least thirty (30) unique minis, one (1) for each day. While I've reached this goal in the past I'm going to push myself a little further this year and try to get all of one type of the mini painted. Some of them have up to six (6) of the same mini. I chose to paint this because I want to play the game again and this is a great time to get it done. While this is not all of the SoB minis that I have to do it is a good chunk of them. 

Anyway, here's this year's calendar and I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)