• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      The Screaming Antelope is one of the core monsters of Kingdom Death: Monster.  And the fact that you can get so many fine resources from it makes it one of the most hunted creatures in the setting.
      For this paintjob, I wanted to move away from both the grey standard color scheme for the antelope and away from the red "skinned antelope" look I've often seen.
      All together, I feel like this came out really well.
      The base is constructed from apoxie sculpt and green stuff.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Oh, the boots to be...

Kev!
    • By Glitterwolf
      After some work WIP here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/61706-xherman1964-tries-to-paint-a-crocodile/

My Beloved of Sobek.
      A nice friendly Crocodile who wants nothing more then to hug you.

I tried to copy the natural colours from a Nile Crocodile.
      Hope it worked.

Base is a Resin Scenic Jungle Base from Microarts Studios, a mini in itself.
      The mini is from Crocodile Games Wargods of Aegyptus range

A real joy to paint these two.
      Enjoy.

He will also try to compete in a beauty contest.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/58879-2015-annual-contest-non-reaper-entries/?p=1148361

• By Brianuk
      Basic paint job on these, a yellowy green coloured primer then a green wash. Then a water effect with gloss mod podge. 

• By Pingo
      Sobek was a complex crocodile god of the ancient Egyptians. He was god of fertility, wild sexytimes and strength, and also a protector against the ravages of the river Nile and its inhabitants.

The khopesh was a kind of ancient Egyptian sword evolved from a battle axe. The one on this sculpt is a little thicker and more swordlike than most of the ones I've seen, which makes it sturdier on a miniatures scale.

The figure is Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. I didn't make a WIP thread.

I was halfway done with him before I realized that he was supposed to be a stone statue with cracks and chips in the stone. Maybe another time I will paint a version of him like that, but in this case I overlooked the texture and painted him with fairly realistic crocodile and corroded bronze colors.

And because I like to play around with photography and backgrounds:

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)