SamuraiJack

Legends of the Jungle

About this project

3a00758163095c2b579f78521a0a7e7a_origina

Legends Of The Jungle is a line of jungle themed dioramas. Designed and sculpted by Hec with a focus on human and animal anatomy. The figures are aimed at miniature collectors and painters who would like to try out or master painting human skin, fur and vegetation. Also aimed at collectors who would just like a great set of figures and dioramas for their shelf.

2f2040cf0b479a6cd0ce175c4cf05a12_origina

The first diorama called Lord Of The Jungle has been sculpted in Zbrush:

085e5886d52c38e46845c4cd0f06018a_originaLord Of The Jungle Screenshots

c4ae962b815f271c4fbf8a155664d629_originaLord Of The Jungle Digital Render

Printed at a top quality 3D printing facility:

356f660794bc8dfe35275734f6ac347b_originaLord Of The Jungle Master 3D Print

Cast and tested for issues as a prototype:

f9d6a8dd6051a3ff11324c45ca5691c4_originaLord Of The Jungle Prototype Casts

• Like 2

Nice looking jungle girl. She looks like a Frank Cho Shanna drawing, except Zabu is a bit small...and lacking saber teeth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoeGKushner
      Huh, thought I saw this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806737090/dragon-frog/description

Up to six freebies with it now.

Certainly a unique monster with some oddball figures.

I've backed him before. Good stuff. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresymom/heresylab-lord-of-deliverance-60mm-resin-and-stl-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      HERESYLAB - Many years in the hobby, covering all aspects of it, and with 20 years of experience in manufacturing metal, resin and plastic models. In the past 18 months I have designed over 80 models for our range, and delivered over 60000 miniatures to our backers and customers, facing some rough circumstances and unexpected issues. To include last one HG2.0 were we delivered 16000 miniatures (1250 packages) on schedule.
       PLAY  NOTE: The model will require a steel rod inserted to hold him in the air on this scenic base. A minimum of modelling experience will be required. 

• By camaleón
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/528313606/exo-castrum-3d-printable-terrain?ref=discovery_category_popular&term=3d printable

Exo Castrum is a modular sci-fi 3d printable terrain that allows to build fortress and fortified camps. In addition, the set of accessories allows to create lines of barricades bunkers, buildings, watchtowers, etc.

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-halfling-yeomen-of-the-yard

TAG - Halfling Yeomen of the Yard.
      28mm sized, Halfling Rooster Rider Miniatures for RPGs and Old-School Fantasy battles.
              About
      The Yeomen of the Yard.
      Join the TAG ChickStarter II
      Help us launch, The Yeomen of the Yard, Halfling Knights on armoured Rooster mounts.
      Ten 28mm Halfling miniatures, and four different armoured Roosters, with an Old School... favour.
        These new multi part models will be released as 6 packs.
      These are the full details.
      Halfling Wizard mounted & foot Halfling Lord mounted & foot Halfling Yeoman hero & herald Halfling Yeomen of the Yard Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Armoured Roosters Pledge Levels
      Pledge £9.00
      Any one pack chosen from the six.
      Just want the Roosters, or one of the Characters takes your fancy? Then this is the Pledge for you.
      Pledge £18.00
      Something of a dabbler?
      Why not Pledge for any two packs that might suit your needs, check them out against your current models… see if they paint up well? 
      Very shrewd…
      Pledging £18.00 gives you this choice…
      Pledge £42.00
      Forget the fluff, all the meat. Ten mounted Halflings. A unit of hard-hitting armoured halflings on Roosters. Ideal for (s)mash-mouth wargamers…
      · Halfling Yeoman hero & herald · Halfling Yeomen of the Yard x 3 · Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Plus, because we’re nice, we’ll add a Freebie miniature too... and... err...
       FREE SHIPPING! 
      Pledge £45.00
      One of each of the new models. Ten different halflings, eight mounted and two foot, plus, one of each of the Roosters extra. Covers all the bases.
      Halfling Wizard mounted & foot Halfling Lord mounted & foot  Halfling Yeoman hero & herald  Halfling Yeomen of the Yard  Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Armoured Roosters  Plus, an exclusive Freebie miniature, & FREE SHIPPING!
      Pledge £80.00
      Two Units, or a Unit and a One of each & an extra pack of Roosters... or ten packs of Roosters (?!?) or any combination of ten packs that you’d care to put together.
      Plus two Freebies... & FREE SHIPPING!
      FREEBIE miniatures!
      TAG are giving away one Freebie Miniature with this Kickstarter. Currently its one for every approximately £45 Pledged. 
      Halfling Captain  Halfling Bard  You'll be free to choose which one of these you would like added for free, or you could choose from any on the TAG Freebie List, or you could exchange them for more minis for the range.
      Stretch Goals.
      £1000 – Double Up on Freebies. Instead of one Freebie we’ll double that up to two at the £42/£45 Levels, and 4 at the £80.00 Pledge level.
      £2000 – Make Exclusive Kickstarter Only mini. Previously on Kickstarter, we’ve sculpted some Exclusive minis for our Dwarves, Halfling and Zombies… at £1000, we’ll do this again and add the strictly limited-edition model, at all Pledge Levels.
      £3000 – Triple Freebies We’ve got a huge list, you’re welcome to pick form any of them. We'll add 3 at the £42/£45 Levels and 6 at the £80.00 Pledge Level.
      Shipping
      Postage on both the small Pledges is based on destination Country. 
      £4.00 for UK delivery,  £5.00 for EU,  £6.00 for Rest of the World destination. At the £42.00 level and above, all shipping, world wide is FREE!
      Delivery
      All Pledges will be Shipped by UK Post or UPS in January 2020
      Mini Size
      We here at TAG know that mini size and compatibility is very important to gamers so in an effort to show you  the size of our Halflings, I've scanned one here next to my old-school ruler... 
      ...and the Roosters too...
      Risks and challenges
      TAG, are a recognized miniature manufacturer of long standing, In the past 18 years once we commit to a Project, we always complete.
      As such we don't envisage any massive issue with this small ( 6 packs) Kickstarter.
      We have the Original models moulded, master-cast, and in pre-production, ready to move to full production, if and when, full Funding takes place.
      We have our own professional Mail Order facilities, and have completed on over a dozen Kickstarters, for TAG, and for many other small scale mini retailers here in the UK.
      As always, I'm sure there are a few ways we could cluck this up, but we promise that we'll work really hard, to make this a success, and if we don't you can give us a 'basting' on social media.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/968660672/fishing-village?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      -Hi everyone, this time I propose you a Fishing Village:
      5 Houses   7 Footbridges  1 Bridge -A few years ago I did something similar for video games 
      here you can see the video: and I've thought of creating models suitable for 3D printing.
      -The models are in scale for 28 mm miniatures and are divided into components to be assembled without glue only joints.
      -Doors, windows, nets and winches are printed separately.
      -Each house is playable inside, with working doors and on the ground floor there is a fireplace with the pipeline out.
      -The prints you see below have been made with an Ender 3, layer 0.2 mm, infill 5%, Pla Geetech white, the models have been designed to have as few supports as possible, I printed them with an overhang of 80 ° -85 °, support Z distance 0,3 mm.
      -I highly recommend the use of printers with a print bed of at least 20x20x20 cm (for this scale).
      -Paint with cans and acrylic colors.
      -Each house needs about 500-800 grams of filament.
      -I put hooks scattered on the houses to attach cordage or oil lamps 
      -I remind you that only digital models will be sent to you, NOT PHISICAL ONES.
      * Good fishing ... *
      By removing the base you can have houses for a land village.

• Who's Online   57 Members, 2 Anonymous, 253 Guests (See full list)