Sign in to follow this  
Cranky Dog

Reaper Wolf's RPG adventures download(?)

A general question of interest.

During ReaperCon, I was one of the lucky participants of Reaper Wolf's RPG sessions that starred this year's four factions.

One thing he mentioned was that the individual adventures (one per faction and one mashup, so five total) would be downloadable and available the Friday following the con.

Two and a half weeks later, I finally remind myself to download them. But... where are they? I can't seem to find them on the ReaperCon site, if that's where they are.

Since several of us forumites participated, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

Joe is working on these now. Once he's finalized everything (he's super busy with his day job), we will need to lay the info out and then get it ready for the site.

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      If you are still waiting on your exchange mini, look at your own risk..sadly my photo skills are lacking in catching all the contrast he has.. 

• By HolkDiggity
      This one was for a facebook competition about color. The rules were, basically, don't worry about anything else but color. Do something different with color. I started with the idea of a dress palette of blue, teal, purple, and magenta. Once I had those colors in place, it was a matter of incorporating them in different areas of the model. I went with cotton candy roses and a galaxy print on the wings. The galaxy was a matter of stippling the dress colors (plus a bit of white) back and forth until the effect was convincing. Then I masked the body of the model and flicked a stiff brush at the wings to make star patterns. I then went back to the dress colors and stippling to blend them in a bit. This was a blast to paint, because I've never really done anything like this before.

• By Green Eyed Monster
      On this day in 1804, Meriwether Lewis, William Clark and the rest of their party headed up the Missouri River on a government-sponsored mission to explore the land that had been acquired in the Louisiana Purchase the year before and find a water route to the Pacific Ocean.
      And so began a multi-year adventure.
      GEM
    • By Darcstaar
      Hi people.
      Im going to start another PBP.  So far I have interest from @ShadowRaven, @dwarvenranger, @Dilvish the Deliverer, and @Kangaroorex.

We’re going to start the Serpent’s Skull adventure path.  Pathfinder 1e.

All books are in play, but I reserve the right to veto something if it seems too gross/bloated.

Please utilize the Serpent’s Skull Players Guide from the Paizo website.

Abilities: 4d6, reroll all 1’s, drop lowest score, yielding ranges from 2-18 pre mods.

Avg. Starting gold.

We’ll follow the AP leveling track when possible.

We’ll have individual initiative.

I hope to get this started soon, so please post those characters.

-edits-
      House Rules
      1. HP beyond first level.  Roll the hit die.  If the roll is less than”avg” then take avg instead.  Example: Wizard d6.  Rolls a 1.  Gets 4hp instead, before Con mod.
      2. Acrobatics can be used to avoid AOO when standing from prone.
      3. If someone is not responding and action is waiting for them, I’ll send a pm after 24 hours.  If no response 24 hours later, I’ll take over that character to get action rolling again.
    • By Darcstaar
      Part 1 of the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path.  By James Jacobs, (c) 2010.
      Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)