Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Pathfinder Adventurer Party: 03082, 60053, 89020, 89018, 03399

Awesome iconics! I always like it when the paint-style for an entire PC party is roughly the same.

The ship in the background... Is this for Skull & Shackles or maybe that one pirate module paizo released?

• Like 1

Awesome iconics! I always like it when the paint-style for an entire PC party is roughly the same.

The ship in the background... Is this for Skull & Shackles or maybe that one pirate module paizo released?

The ship in the background is a decorative, wooden, ship that I bought as a gift for my father once upon a time. He was working on boats most of his life, and really loved the sea. 

I just felt it was a nice background for the photo, considering the campaign. :)

Edited by Jaws
  • Like 2

Thank you, all. 

As for the module, I think it's made up by our game master. Don't think it's following any specific release. The ship is a nice way to explain if a person is missing from a session. They are just tending to their other duties aboard the ship, and did not go inland at that port. 

Currently, she is using a musket, range of 40ft. Have to spend a turn reloading after every shot. However, I did not have any muskets lying around. :)

I believe that is a rifle from 40k. I've been using them as hunting rifles for my Necromunda gangs as well. :P 

Highest upgrade is a 4 round rifle, with a range of 80ft. Hopefully we'll be able to keep ourselves alive, so it can resemble that in the end. :D

Edited by Jaws