Sign in to follow this  
OneBoot

77085 Townsfolk: Wench

I see a pub, I see adventurers and I see a cellar that is invested with spider. Reward: free drinks all around! 

Well done Boot! These pieces have a lot of character to them. ::): 

• Like 2

She looks good; nice work on her.

I also love how the story is developing (intentionally or otherwise) about what you're painting this month.

• Like 1

She has a WONDERFUL face. I love your color choices & your brushwork is OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

All the pieces together make an interesting scene.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

She looks good; nice work on her.

I also love how the story is developing (intentionally or otherwise) about what you're painting this month.

Thank you! :) The story started off unintentionally, but when I realized how much fun I was having setting up the scenes, I started to pick things to paint that would add to the narrative. I highly doubt this lady would have ever seen paint otherwise!

She has a WONDERFUL face. I love your color choices & your brushwork is OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

All the pieces together make an interesting scene.

Thank you, malefactus! ^_^ I appreciate your kind words. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

She has got a nice face. It's good and expressive and readable from a distance.

That's also some good shading on her dress and hair.

• Like 1

I love how her clothes turned out. I have a tough time making broader, unwrinkled cloth look good, but in my head they look like what you did here. Only you actually did it.

Nice!

• Like 1

She has got a nice face. It's good and expressive and readable from a distance.

That's also some good shading on her dress and hair.

:bday:  ^_^  :bday:  ^_^  Oh wow, thank you so much!! That means a lot to me, coming from you. ^_^

I love how her clothes turned out. I have a tough time making broader, unwrinkled cloth look good, but in my head they look like what you did here. Only you actually did it.

Nice!

Thank you! :blush: This is honestly the first time I've had cloth really turn out; I decided to actually try blending this time, as well as look at reference pics to see where the light would fall on her skirt. I think that's what gave me the biggest breakthrough: really thinking about highlight placement, and consciously slowing myself down and focusing on doing thin layers (which I don't usually have the patience for, lol).

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Nice setup, She's the perfect complement for that thirsty wintering group.

I like hot chocolate too but I've never try with whipped cream... I guess I should try it.

• Like 1