• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for the kind not-death wishes.  As I am here posting, you know that I of course survived another year of murderous illwishers and sneeky theefs.  My lurid welder's tan shows that I was a

May you survive the yearly birthday attack and squash the rumour that I may or may not have started that if one of your limbs is cut off, you can count the rings inside to see how old you are!

Sexy xenormorph jumping out of cake, and it's on fire. What's not to celebrate!   Suddenly, I want some Bones xenomorphs.

Happiest of birthdays to my favourite goblin! :bday:

May your bugs be crunchy, your worms juicy, your footwear stanky, and may all of your relatives fail their Spot checks to notice the traps you set up! ^_^

*hands over her oldest, stankiest boot, poorly wrapped in moldy cheeseburger wrappers*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

May you survive the yearly birthday attack and squash the rumour that I may or may not have started that if one of your limbs is cut off, you can count the rings inside to see how old you are!

9bbb5814391c4b8e86e91705a8bb93b5.jpg

Sexy xenormorph jumping out of cake, and it's on fire. What's not to celebrate!

Suddenly, I want some Bones xenomorphs.

• Like 11