Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Shadow Demon - 77368 - Translucent Purple

That is actually SO COOL. What a weird and original effect. Adding it to my list of things to try.

That said: You've never painted anything faster then a couple of hours? Standards :) I've done speedpaints a lot less then that.

• Like 2

this is soooooo perfect for the translucent minis!    Put this on the table and the clerics will be calling on their deity for help!

• Like 2

Thanks! Something I found interesting, I had to mirror image the paint on both sides if the wings. It didn't stand out or look right until I did.

Edited by Mutilatedlips
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 77452 Invisible Ranger I painted last night. I'll be using this translucent model as a marker whenever I make a hide check.
      The other model is the metal version of 02909 Nienna, Elf Ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. The character I'm playing is a multiclass; ranger, rogue, sorceress.
      I painted the base with Reaper MSP paint and used only inks on the model itself. More pictures of my painted version of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger.

• By MoonglowMinis
      The current center-piece of my Demonic Army, a Balrog "Balor." 

This is "Errtu, Balor" from the Legend of Drizzt D&D Board Game.  I painted him up about a year ago and he was one of the first huge minis I ever attempted.  There's a lot that I wish I'd done better looking back on it, but you have to make mistakes to get better!

More Photos Below Spoiler:

Check out the rest of my Blood War project HERE.
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Here's a simple one for you today.  Filling out my Demonic Army, we have a Barlgura, represented by an Ape Demon (77260).

He seems a little small, but it works.  Painted him up quickly the evening before a game sometime last winter.

More Photos Beneath Spoiler:

I've got more fiendish things to show you all, but this one is good for today.

Show me your favorite fiends!
    • By Iridil
      This was a quick, and fun, paint - I have a soft spot for the translucent figures - painted up as a 'gift' from an NPC to my players. Just open the box for help....

• By Citrine
      This statuesque demon prince has been on my to paint list for a while.  Had fun using non-black blacks on him, skin base is Coal Black (Reaper 9693), highlighted with Coal Black mixed with neutral greys and also Mint Green for the highest highlights.  The base cobblestones are Black indigo (Reaper 9603), with Lava Orange (Reaper 9218) as mortar. Also decided to try out the NMM Gold triad, so all the gold is NMM.

Reaper 3086 Nephal the Demon Prince in metal.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)