• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Oh, look a cavern full of valuable crystals. Hm, a tight fit. I am going to take off all my armour so I can crawl in there...

From the Bones 4 Darkreach expansion

44049 Stone Lurker
      Sculpted by Jason Wiebe
      Bones Black
      60mm base

I think tentacles are all the more horrid when they are fleshy.

This would be a Roper for D&D, in case that was not obvious. A stalagmite-lookalike ambush predator that waits for the unwary to pass by, coiled tentacles at the ready to spring out and drag the victium into its hungry maw. Dungeon delvers beware.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild - Oni Grunt
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Asian themed project -Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• By Metalchaos
      Happy New Year's Eve everyone. To end the year with a little snow, I completed this base today. I had painted the Yeti two years ago, and he was only lacking a thematic basis. This is the Bones version of 77434, Yeti Chieftain sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The artificial snow is BF4103 from Army Painter Battlefields. The icicles were made with pieces of translucent plastic and gloss Mod Podge.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a design from Artisan Guild, 3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.

Yoshigruzu the leader of the Oni Clan on his Oni War Beast, Warugo.
      Part of my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)