[SPLIT] Vortex Shakers

Wren

If you want to help a fellow forum member, look for the Typhoon mixer on Etsy.  Robert's a nice guy and he does a good thing rebuilding trashed equipment that would normally go to a landfill.  He guarantees them, too.  We got one and are very happy with it.  I have some bottles that are 10 years old now, I thought they were thickening up and would be unusable soon.  10 seconds on that thing and it's like fresh paint.  It's also great for those problem metallics that keep separating. 

• Like 5

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up for those of you with Vortex shakers....

I discovered to my dismay, that the shaker also shakes the table that it is on, when my blister top of cast stowage vibrated off the table top.....

much colorful euphemisming occurred as I was picking things up off of the floor under the table.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just a heads up for those of you with Vortex shakers....

I discovered to my dismay, that the shaker also shakes the table that it is on, when my blister top of cast stowage vibrated off the table top.....

much colorful euphemisming occurred as I was picking things up off of the floor under the table.....

Does your shaker have all of it's rubber feet? Mine came without the front feet, so I had to add a piece of foam under it. It doesn't shake the desk at all with the foam under the missing foot. 

• Like 3