Sign in to follow this  
Mocha

Mocha's "Viking Girl" • Bobby Jackson • 02939

OUTSTANDING! The Girl already shows an ample amount of potential...GORGEOUS color choices. The eyes (stage) left seems a good choice to me also. Have FUN with her!

• Like 1

Valkyrie! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*** Hops towards the Viking Girl...Heeellloooo New in town? Shall I show you the best places to raid?****

Awesome so far!!!

• Like 1

She looks amazing even at this stage.  I like the Nightshade Purple with the greens.  

Will you enlighten us on the colors you've used on her skin?  Is there a slight mold line on the left side of the back of her cloak?  

• Like 1

She looks amazing even at this stage.  I like the Nightshade Purple with the greens.  

Will you enlighten us on the colors you've used on her skin?  Is there a slight mold line on the left side of the back of her cloak?  

Thank you and absolutely! It's actually a new mix I've been trying– adding Redstone Highlight to Golden Shadow for the base coat, blending up to Golden Skin. Once I try to tackle this freehand tattoo business, I'll be adding Golden Skin + Linen White for the highest highlights. 

As far as the mold line, eh, it's definitely possible. There's some weird texture where the cloak dips back up at the bottom left. Otherwise, it could just be poor blending on my part going too dark with the Nightshade Purple in the crease :) 

• Like 4

Mocha! I love this! :wub: I completely forgot I bought this mini. She's a beautiful one for sure.

I think looking towards her sword makes the most sense.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of my Gnoll hunting party. All of them are Reaper Miniatures Gnolls, painted with Reaper Master Series Paints. I added the archer's bowstring and converted two models (see last picture).
      I will now work on a display base for them.

• By Maledrakh
      Continuing with the random minis for now: Cavalry.

Bones Cavalry that is. Over the course of 4 delivered kickstarters of Bones models, Reaper has released a total of 9 mounted models. (11 if you count the flying saucer from the Bones 2 Chronoscope Expansion and the chopper bike mounted Sophie (the one and only Bones KS model delivered in metal!) in the first Bones kickstarter.)

Well, "mounted" is also a theme to use to get something painted, isn't it? And with 9 or 11 models to go for, it should be possible to get done in a timely manner.
      Here are the first pair of them that I have painted up.

lots of pics beneath the 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)