An Angry Warrior

GodOfCheese

I actually have no idea where this guy came from, which might explain his attitude. That and I painted him in a hurry...   I imagine him picking his way through the mossy scree to get even with me for my messy paint job.  ;-)

Anyone know how I could find the source of this mini?  I probably bought him a decade ago or more.

post-14952-0-09299700-1479166795_thumb.png

post-14952-0-90297000-1479166715_thumb.png

post-14952-0-13411600-1479166738_thumb.png

post-14952-0-97226500-1479166762_thumb.png

post-14952-0-76670200-1479166780_thumb.png

• Like 15

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were me, I'd be angry about the haircut. I had that haircut once. Wasn't pretty.

He's all business up front and all party in the back, but I'm going to have to agree with Viking_hank. He's just mad because he's looking for his pants.

Seriously though. Excellent work. He definitely looks cheesed off.

Here you go, Ral Partha, based on a Larry Elmore painting:

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:RP-le-02-805.jpg

Dark Divide, sculpted by Dennis Mize.

I started looking tonight, and you, sir are a savant for Ral Partha work. 

I had guessed Ral Partha, but didn't know where.  I started in Adventurers, but you sir, are amazing. 

As to the painting of the miniature: 

Nice work.  The eyes are good, and the overall feel is that the character is very angry indeed.  I think it fits very nicely. 

• Like 1

Here you go, Ral Partha, based on a Larry Elmore painting:http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:RP-le-02-805.jpg

Dark Divide, sculpted by Dennis Mize.

I started looking tonight, and you, sir are a savant for Ral Partha work.

I had guessed Ral Partha, but didn't know where. I started in Adventurers, but you sir, are amazing.

//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////

I'm sure you really wanted to say idiot savant, but I fully appreciate your restraint! What can I say? I have a(n) (un)healthy appreciation (obsession) for old Partha!

Happy Turkey Day all!

Edited by 72moonglum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.