SamuraiJack

Fantasy Maps, The Shops!! 12 Shops for your town

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1627453715/fantasy-maps-the-shops-12-shops-for-your-town?ref=category_newest

Hi Guys , I am Back for some new stuff! In this campaign you will find your most popular shops in order to create you're own Town.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated

About this project

Hi Guys!!

In here you will find High resolution ( 300 DPI ) fantasy maps for you're own fantasy settings.

Theses maps will come in PDF or JPEG'S, With And without Grids of 1 inch=5 feet scale.

The  general store & church will come with some bonus adventuring parts, so you can create some mystery in your'e town.

I lowered the price for the rewards cause I want to take my time and not deliver too late ( still have some arts to finish from the previous campaign but I must prepare for another one ;-)

The picture you see in the presentation is just to show you the quality of the shops you will get , cause the image used is a map I already made for a previous campaign and not include in this one  ( well it could but you would have to buy the previous campaign reward)  

Stretch goals are not announced yet  but they will when we reach the 1000$

I want to create this campaign to be able to build an entire city...so this his campaign #1 of 2 or 3.

Future campaign will bring a castle , some houses, the wizard school and probably some farms and other shops.

Feel free to ask questions about this project by sending me a message.

I will try to be active as much as possible in the comment threads! 

and by the way if there his some misspelling from my part, please understand that my primary language is French loll.

Have fun with the campaign  and hope we can reach many backers!

( The campaign is short and the time required a bit higher than usual to make sure we make it on time )

Thanks 

Steve

( theses Image are from previous campaign , so not in this current campaign...its just to show you what level of details and quality you will get ) 

ab5e0775be755a89b4ab89f2a23e73ba_originaCn

2a6bdd7f05c97bfba6b097fbdaaeeb65_originaMB

d54c33e13a5970f9281ee3cfdf866e8b_originaBS

Its 10h50 PM and I'm starting the horse seller...I'm posting a very simple image of my work ...started 30 min ago..laying down the basics..

5a2f8e6a3eaba2ce055bd690624ff408_originaHS

Slowly building up..adding details it's 23h50 

getting late and gotta go to work early tomorrow...will keep you updated when we get further....thinking about the first stretch goal at 1000$ already..that was fast loll

7e8dd6fe3ce9271114fe9686a0162fb2_originaHS2

I backed a couple of this guy's Kickstarters and I'm backing this one, too. The guy's spelling and grammar is a bit ... creative (might be a non-native English speaker like me) ... but he's a really nice guy and (depending on one's personal taste) his maps are very nice, too. Furthermore, the price-point is quite attractive and he delivers fast. He's also willing to accommodate feedback.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1627453715/fantasy-maps-the-shops-12-shops-for-your-town/comments

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.