Chris Palmer

Dolly Familiar (Bones) (77196)

*** Mommy my doll moved!!**

*** Don't be silly, that is impossible, now where did I leave my kitchen knife?***

Good job!

• Like 5

...Raggedy Anne took an Axe...She is an endearing, BEAUTIFULLY painted, little homicidal stuffed toy. VERY NICELY DONE!

• Like 2

Well she's absolutely adorable! I especially love her little polka dot dress!

Thanks you, Guindyloo!  There was something about her that was just crying out for polka dots! :)

*** Mommy my doll moved!!**

*** Don't be silly, that is impossible, now where did I leave my kitchen knife?***

Good job!

Thank you!  LOL...Great setting of the scene, Xherman!

That wouldn't be based on a dime? :devil:

No, not a dime. It's actually it's a 3/4 inch fender washer. 

I love those polka-dots!  :D

Thanks, Jordan!  It took a good deal of concentration, and mistake fixing to get them that small! :)

Perfect polka-dots!

Thanks, AutumnHare! 

...Raggedy Anne took an Axe...She is an endearing, BEAUTIFULLY painted, little homicidal stuffed toy. VERY NICELY DONE!

Thank, malefactus!   She would probably be right at home walking the streets of the Blight. :)

• Like 3

love the dots.  

When I got this figure in bones 1 it was so Odd I just removed the one eye and painted it crudely as a fungus critter. 

To be honest I wanted a fungus creature more than a doll. 

But this is the figure done right.  The cuteness and the menace 

• Like 1

love the dots.  

When I got this figure in bones 1 it was so Odd I just removed the one eye and painted it crudely as a fungus critter. 

To be honest I wanted a fungus creature more than a doll. 

But this is the figure done right.  The cuteness and the menace 

Thanks, Evilhalfling!  I agree that it would make a good fungus cutter as well.  You could probably leave the eye, and with a little greenstuff turn it into a mushroom cap. :)

:blink:  That is actually really disturbing. 

Great job!

Thanks, Jokemeister!  And, I agree about the disturbing aspect. :)

Great work on something that small!

Thanks, Chaoswolf!   You're right about how small it is; though looking at it, I realize the tiny size doesn't really come across in the photo. I guess I should have included another regular figure in the picture for scale.

• Like 2

Thanks, Chaoswolf!   You're right about how small it is; though looking at it, I realize the tiny size doesn't really come across in the photo. I guess I should have included another regular figure in the picture for scale.

Please do, because you did such an impressive job of painting her up clearly so one can tell what she is and what she's doing, which is mind-boggling for something that small.

• Like 1

Please do, because you did such an impressive job of painting her up clearly so one can tell what she is and what she's doing, which is mind-boggling for something that small.

Thank you so much for the kind remarks regarding this little mini, Pingo!   In response to your request, here is a shot of Dolly next to Anval Thricedamned, to give a sense of her size.  She clearly has the poor barbarian perplexed as he ponders what new devilment this small creature presents!  ::):

fullsizeoutput_1836.jpeg

• Like 3